should a provider call a guy back?

there's a great thread in KC co-ed about callbacks.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=531569

in my opinion, it's a two way street:
women - let guys know how and when they can contact you [via eccie or p411 pvt msgs, email, text, phone, etc].

guys - let the woman know how to get back in touch w/ you, if that's what you want.

always good to refresh our memory on this part of discretion!!!

and if you dont communicate this information and your discretion is blown, then i hope you learn from it instead of come here whining about how someone contacted you when you least expected it.
PMD, I totally agree with you.
Amen brother!
Safety first! There are a lot of tricks available to keep that unwanted call from becoming a problem. Learn to use them!
Communication is key in any transaction.
Hobby phone, hobby phone, hobby phone....
They should absolutely not just call back because the number is on their caller id as a missed call if there is no message.
If a hobbyist leaves a message and asks for it you should. It isn't like you could incriminate yourself simply by calling back and sometimes you are busy, or at least I hope lol.
Again this is why I use my neighbor's phone.
Again this is why I use my neighbor's phone. Originally Posted by pyramider
oh, that's why i've been getting all these weird calls on my hobby phone :^)

seriously, i've gotten more calls on that line recently from out of state companies, wrong numbers, etc. even got one today from Baja Auto Insurance!!
I have a hobby phone for this reason. It's only on when I want to call someone or be contacted. If I call a provider and leave a message, I always state whether it's OK to call me back and until what time I'll be available. After that, the phone is turned off.

Sure, I might miss out on some short-notice provider availability, but that's the way it goes.
Reacher and PMD are correct - communicate well and all should be fine.
If you have any doubt about the lady's discretion, or have not met her before, I would stick with PM, but that's me.
If she is returning a missed call within a reasonable time frame then yes. It she is calling a client several days or weeks since last contact just out of the blue then abdolutky HELL NO!!!! PM PM PM PM on here or 411. That's how long standing, good relationships are ended between a client and provider.
I would only return the call within a time specific by the gentleman.

Also, providers calling and texting out if the blue are generally bad form.

Just my thoughts ...
  • Lanny
  • 08-26-2012, 03:11 PM
there's a great thread in KC co-ed about callbacks.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=531569

in my opinion, it's a two way street:
women - let guys know how and when they can contact you [via eccie or p411 pvt msgs, email, text, phone, etc].

guys - let the woman know how to get back in touch w/ you, if that's what you want.

always good to refresh our memory on this part of discretion!!!

and if you dont communicate this information and your discretion is blown, then i hope you learn from it instead of come here whining about how someone contacted you when you least expected it. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Agree with MOST of this, but I interpret that you are saying it is OUR responsibility to let ladies know how/when/thru what format....
If this was your intent...I say, ADAMANTLY that if we havent told a provider that it is ok to contact us, they simply should never intiate contact, period.

Lanny

P.S. and Hobbyists should follow same rule, ie only use format they have approved...and not at crazy after hour times if we know they have family...
Any Lady that has my number is always welcome to call or text me.
Agree with MOST of this, but I interpret that you are saying it is OUR responsibility to let ladies know how/when/thru what format....
If this was your intent...I say, ADAMANTLY that if we havent told a provider that it is ok to contact us, they simply should never intiate contact, period.

Lanny

P.S. and Hobbyists should follow same rule, ie only use format they have approved...and not at crazy after hour times if we know they have family... Originally Posted by Lanny

it's her responsibility to inform potential clients the best way to INITIALLY contact her; and follow up contacts. that is, what will she respond to faster. some women respond faster to emails, to eccie pms, to texts or to p411. knowing the appropriate media cuts down on the number of messages i need to send to her.

if i do finally contact her, it's my responsibility to let her know if she can contact me and if so, how. other than replying to my initial contact.

you got it right w/ the text i bolded above.

and we all know that we dont live in a perfect world.
so when we do get a contact out of the blue or after we attempted to reach them, no need to go all postal on her. just chalk it up and move on, if that is a criteria for striking her off your list.