Abigail Rosaland headed to Tyler

Im home sick for Tyler. Is the Hobby in need of me in Tyler area?
We always need more providers in this area. ��
Quality is needed badly
I'm kinda feeling like another visit as well maybe the 21st. Where's a good place for a visiting Austinite to camp for a few days to a week Tyler area?
Why Bettie, I think you'd do very well near in North Tyler. There are a lot of hotels, and a few things to go do during your off hours. I think you would be a favorite over there. Thanks for letting us all know where you'll be.
AR
Wouldn't South Tyler give a better quality clientele?
For all visiting Playmates, I strongly recommend you setting up your incall in either South Tyler or out at Interstate 20. I do recommend avoiding North Tyler. I have never heard of anyone cancelling on a provider because her incall was in South Tyler. However, I have talked with many guys who cancelled on a possible good time because they learned the incall was in North Tyler.

Just my thoughts!!
  • GMTA
  • 01-15-2017, 01:10 PM
Welcome
I will always be in South Tyler. I was making a suggestion for Bettie.
Now that's funny right there.
Why is that funny Bronco?
Thanks everyone
Well I made it here to Tyler safe and sound last night. Staying by the mall. Everyone agree I'm in the right place?
Bettiemae ... I recommend asking that on your own thread. It isn't polite to be communicating with potential clients on another providers thread. You seem like a nice enough person. Your post are polite. But you will be better received on your own thread.
Apologies