Upstate/CNY gentlemen and ladies:

Hello,

I'm currently in Syracuse, and
I thoroughly enjoyed Rochester! Thank you to all the wonderful people I met, and it was nice to visit some of my regular friends! Definitely plan on returning in the near future. I'm considering popping in and visiting a few other cities, possibly this weekend.
Buffalo and Albany are at the top of my life, so here goes...

So here's a few questions:
Ladies, if you've visited Buffalo or Albany, which did you enjoy the most? What locations would you recommend to stay at that are the most suitable? Which areas would you avoid?

Gentlemen,
Which of you would be interested if I were to make plans? I used to live in Buffalo actually, and I know it's not too far from Rochester. I've only been to Albany once. What other cities would it be worth visiting that aren't too long of a drive?

Thanks for your help and input, you can PM me if you'd like!

Ari

(Happy mother's day weekend to all the moms out there!)
Albany is my favorite city to visit, followed by Rochester, and then Buffalo. I'm in Albany 1-2 x per month, Rochester monthly, and Buffalo every 1.5 month.

Buffalo is notorious for lots of cancellations, short notice requests (rather than pre-books), and short appts (I have mostly HH in Buffalo, whereas everywhere else most of my appt are 1hr or longer). The volume in Buffalo is just as good as the other cities, but due to these reasons, it's not at the top of my list. I think some of this is due to them being so close to Canada and being spoiled by hobby land over there.

I love Albany but I've heard some upstate girls say they don't do well there. I do recognize that a portion of my success is due to my niche market of bdsm offerings.

I have favorite hotels at all of these places - any ladies can Pm me for reccomendations. In Buffalo I stay in a 4 star, Albany at 3.5 star, and the rates are pretty reasonable. Rochester I hop around because my favorite 4 star hotel can get pricey.

I was actually really surprised by my 1-day Ithaca trip earlier this week. I banked just as much profit as I do in my favorite cities. Maybe i just got lucky, or maybe it was so good just because it's a mostly dry town and not many girls travel through.
Did u need some bread for that bologna ur flopping? Just kidding. Not really really. Be aware when u run ur mouth all over even from
Utica we find out
Did u need some bread for that bologna ur flopping? Just kidding. Not really really. Be aware when u run ur mouth all over even from
Utica we find out Originally Posted by JennaJones
mmmmm can you cook me up a fried bologna with onion on Italian bread no seeds women errr ops please . hay give me a break I stated women rather than wench errr this time

bet ya look sexy cooking in the kitchen, don't bend over when I done eating

crap, whats the topic anyways ?
ah can I just vote ROC and hope on topic?
Idk do u think she can cook and not burn the place down when her anemia takes over at opportune moments and makes her nod out???
Jenna I love it when you talk dirty
If there's an issue feel free to contact me not really sure what's being suggested here...
Idk do u think she can cook and not burn the place down when her anemia takes over at opportune moments and makes her nod out??? Originally Posted by JennaJones
sure, why not, PFD will save me
Idk do u think she can cook and not burn the place down when her anemia takes over at opportune moments and makes her nod out??? Originally Posted by JennaJones
followed by

I'm a sex addict who thourly enjors it Originally Posted by JennaJones
WTF?? The lady providing these posts seems to confirm the worst said about HER, IMHO of course.
followed by

WTF?? The lady providing these posts seems to confirm the worst said about HER, IMHO of course. Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
now now shhhhhhhh
every lady has the right to be a bit moody at ahem times.

times like this most men hide. but you seem like me, push a button and see if ya get slammed back, or sit back and enjoy the show also good a play. Hiding taint no fun
followed by

WTF?? The lady providing these posts seems to confirm the worst said about HER, IMHO of course. Originally Posted by Alchemist2u

Just bc u haven't come in 15yrs doesn't mean there's anything wrong with me coming 15x/hr
oh boy, a good ole fashion Catfight
instead wouldnt it be better if you two Mommy's have a Tickle fight.....
Id love that
oh boy, a good ole fashion Catfight
instead wouldnt it be better if you two Mommy's have a Tickle fight.....
Id love that Originally Posted by batmanx
If there's an issue feel free to contact me not really sure what's being suggested here... Originally Posted by LittleLolita91
hard to have a cat fight when one has no idea what going on.

may this help all
a lady starts a threAD
another takes a jab at op
I take a jab at the jabber
she did a awesome job turning it back to op
I take another jab but ops fail

mmmmmm nodding off. LOL seems many guys like the Jolly Jumping bean better. just sayin

crap what is the topic again
oh ya I vote ROC I'll pass, but many guys will love her in ROC just sayin