Permanent Incall

Duplicate - please see other thread
I'm leaving my day job within the next month or two so will be strongly considering the option of getting a permanent incall. I just have some questions for the ladies and gents who have experience with this.

Girls - what do you look for/avoid when looking for a permanent incall? How much are you generally willing to spend for a business-only incall (meaning it is not your home)? How much business do you feel you need to garner in order to warrant a permanent incall vs hotels. Any other info or tips appreciated.

Gentlemen - what do you like to see when you go to a permanent incall and what are red flags or things you avoid? Do you prefer residential incall or hotel incall? Any other relevant info is appreciated.

Also any tips, hints, or info on avoiding suspicion from neighbors/landlord/etc.
have a list of where all maybe
see if http://crimereports.com/ works where looking
and Google maps street view you can walk the street before having yourself and trusted clients do a drive by at different hours.
check to see if you can view 911 calls for area. Even lots of parking complaints is not good
neighbors can be won over. by pick where clients park, ring door bell or call when at rather than blow car horn. Client leaving have client bush snow off old lady next door car off if parked on street etc etc etc

by pm only I can tell a story two providers on same street, complaints busted one, other the neighbors told LE NO leave that one be
awesome thread, just sayin
Thank you - I put a lot of time and effort into it
I "work from home"
But I prefer a place with a parking lot(apt complex) or private parking(drivway that goes behind residence) for discretion purposes. A back entrance is a bonus.
Merge?

And BBG -- listen to OCD... he can give you some good tips and practices to make things work out well.
If you need help translating... lmk
I would like to add to win neighbors over
if place rented form a slum lord but in a nice hood
CUT THE LAWN AND PLANT FLOWERS yourself or hire out
but the guy across the street may love watching you doing yard work
his wife will forgive you, but not him with the nice flower bed ya did
the neighbors will love ya taking better care of place over the slum lord and past tenets.
And so even if not liking how you make your bucks. will overlook that and not care. And defend ya a bit from LE

idea is you and your clients give them no good reason to log complaints and even love having you in the hood
If me no likey pictures

not even going to be interested in anything
wont cross the street

irregardless the amount of typed word seems
I "work from home"
But I prefer a place with a parking lot(apt complex) or private parking(drivway that goes behind residence) for discretion purposes. A back entrance is a bonus. Originally Posted by Angel T
I love your discreet Parking. That`s why I visit so often.
I think it should be close to Buffalo!
I love your discreet Parking. That`s why I visit so often. Originally Posted by joelove69
A back entrance is ALWAYS a plus
Busty

I see a few verified providers that have permanent incalls. At least until their lease is up lol. As long it's a decent neighborhood no problem going there. However you may want to evaluate the area as to what time of day you'd use it. A lot of in and out traffic in a complex during the evening may raise some eyebrows as people are home from work then. Hope you find a place as I'll be traveling through Binghamton early August and would like to set up a session as I pass through.