Smash, Marry, Date

In the RW/Civic, if you had only one choice to pick for each situation, which provider you would pick to Smash, Marry, Date.

My picks for 2017 isssss

Smash-sexykim2008, the best, absolutely best fucking pussy I ever had, and that I want ever get again according to her. Damn what am I going to do Lol.

Date-Mndimorgan, she has really great head, and I have to have that daily, and you can only get head daily, if you are dating according to my married partners.

Marry-Ms Laura Lynn, hands down just pure class, someone you can take home to your mama.

What’s your picks fellas, and ladies you can join in as well, If you play on both teams.
This is an interesting post. Let me give it a whirl:

Smash-Samantha Thom
Just a sexy woman.

Date-Sexy Devin
A young lady that makes you forget about life for awhile.

Marry-Lindsey Lee
For me, just the complete over all package. Devoted to friends and family,hard worker. An overall total package. I would take home to my family!

Best I got.
...someone you can take home to your mama... Originally Posted by suiram77
if your mama was alive that is...

Smash, Berkleigh
Date, Grace
Marry, Ana

Smash, Berkleigh
Date, Grace
Marry, Ana Originally Posted by corona
That’s why I said YOUR mom meaning others who still have their mom, but it’s also just a traditional statement. Thanks for your post buddy, Lindsay lee is a great woman.

Smash, Berkleigh
Date, Grace
Marry, Ana Originally Posted by corona
Ha! Thanks! Smash away!

I am only interested in Hobbying so this is good.
No Dating and Definitely NO MARRIAGE for me again.

From a FB meme:

I'm always willing to admit when I'm wrong. Like, the time I got married...
Smash:Kimber Rose
Date: Allegra Hope
Marry:KimberlyLuxx
Smash:BP Chelsea
Date: Brooke Fox
Marry: Jordyn Lee
Thanks for the posts
Hmmmmm.....what a strange, thought provoking topic. Might as well give it a shot.

Smash - Taylor Phoenix - She's adorable and has gotten me to pop twice in a session, but a little young for anything more.

Date - AbbyNicole - cool lady, great to talk to. Quite fun.

Marry - The chick I'm already married to! No way I'd marry anyone from this bored. Can't imagine the drama.
Ha! Thanks! Smash away!

I am only interested in Hobbying so this is good.
No Dating and Definitely NO MARRIAGE for me again.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
What !! Wait Berk, you don’t have your S/O anymore? He was good to you Berk. You all use to go to the Boston together and go to the Red Sox games, take long road trips together. I am shock to read your message in your sig line. Wtf happen?
What !! Wait Berk, you don’t have your S/O anymore? He was good to you Berk. You all use to go to the Boston together and go to the Red Sox games, take long road trips together. I am shock to read your message in your sig line. Wtf happen? Originally Posted by suiram77
Stalking isn't cool dude. You might need professional help
Smash: April of Dallas

Marry: Allegra Hope

Date: Brittany Cruz
Stalking isn't cool dude. You might need professional help Originally Posted by mrredcat43
What do you call it when you tag my post every where, loving? I know that information because I have already been introduced to Berk, she just don’t know it was Suiram77, nobody know who Suiram77 is or what he looks like, plus I know her bff and roommate. Please try to keep your stinking ass mouth shut, when you don’t know wtf you talking about PAWB.
just for DFW area

Smash: Bliss, Olivia Lee, berkleigh (not met, but she look fun and reviews are good), Tia Hart

Marry: Bliss (can't ask for more), Olivia Lee

Date: Olivia Lee, (Not Bliss because she seems high maintenance), Tia Hart