Fort Worth Scenery

I will be near Downtown Fort Worth this afternoon with some time to kill and a little extra money. Where is the best scenery?
Texas de Brazil!
Ojos Locos

Think of it as a Hispanic Hooters, with more skin.
  • Crock
  • 11-29-2017, 12:12 PM
Texas de Brazil! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Mmmmm... Picanha!
Thanks for the reply. Was thinking someplace a little more interactive. Ended up stopping in to Rick’s and it was pretty dead. Didnt stay long, saw some titties, had a drink and now i am at my meeting.

Would rather still be lookin at titties!
Well, you said "downtown"and "scenery." If you'd said "north side" and "blowjob," we might have suggested Buck's. Its been called the largest brothel in Texas, but I've either been ignored or ripped off every time I've been there.
I will be a little less cryptic next time and just say i want to see titties.
At Bucks a couple of the girls I have talked to over the past couple of weeks have said that TABC has been cracking down on them lately. Breathalyzers are being used on any girl who appears intoxicated and if the girl blows over the legal limit, she’s out the door for the night without her car keys. On one hand the girls are lest apt to hit you up for multiple drinks, but on the other hand it seems to have taken a bit of the play out of them...
Ojos Locos

Think of it as a Hispanic Hooters, with more skin. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Landlord kicked them out. Space is being converted to retail.
Tells you how long it's been since I've been to downtown. Someone missed a golden opportunity to "repurpose" the waitresses.
Ojos Locos

Think of it as a Hispanic Hooters, with more skin. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Wow, must check this out. Recommend???
Wow, must check this out. Recommend??? Originally Posted by verygood69
Read TinMan’s post. They’re gone.
Downtown Fort Worth you have the stockyards,Billy Bob's, and Sundance Square
Downtown Fort Worth has alot of things to do out there and I'm a originally from fort Worth lol I have to make a trip back soon
To me, downtown Ft. Worth and The Stockyards/Billy Bob's area(North Side) are two separate areas of town.
Well, you said "downtown"and "scenery." If you'd said "north side" and "blowjob," we might have suggested Buck's. Its been called the largest brothel in Texas, but I've either been ignored or ripped off every time I've been there. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Ditto.