Thinking about visiting Dallas

Hey Boys & Girls,

After so many from the Dallas area have PM'd me asking when, if, please visit, I've decided to put it on my "to do" list. I'm looking to find what area or areas are the best for touring ladies to visit? Any input would be appreciated.
Dallas has awesome guys!!{and gals too}

have fun!!!!
You will love Dallas the guys Are nice here
  • 69er
  • 06-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Aria,

I took a gander at your showcase, and quick look at some of your posts. I'm in trouble now: Gorgeous, Redhead, Intelligent, couldn't see if you have freckles, but that could result in me needing CPR.

Glad to hear you've put Dallas on your "To Do" list! Now I've got a new "To Do" on my list as well.

Here in Dallas, I believe you'll find many gents interested in visiting you in the North Dallas / Galleria area. If you look on a map, along the N. Dallas Tollway, north of I-635. Anywhere along the tollway, or slightly off, from I-635 up to about Arapaho seems to be popular territory.

The Galleria offers plenty of chances to shop... I've heard a lady say once or perhaps twice how they enjoy the Galleria. Along Belt Line Rd, close to the tollway, are lots of great restaurants.

I hope to meet you soon... Don't keep me waiting too long.
You can pack light also. Temps here rarely drop below 80 at night and highs in triple digits or close to it. So clothes are optional.
A spank you very much to Dallas & Selena, its always nice to see the ladies vouch for a town

69er- location info is just what i was looking for thank you. A redhead sans freckles is a fake redhead, I'm spotted however they just dont show up well in photos, we can play connect the dots

tigercat- I am a big fan of being naked however, they have these evil laws regarding public nudity, damn govement
I don't think we need anymore beautiful women in DFW. It's hard enough choosing from the ones here already. J/K

Hope you have a wonderful trip down here!