show of hands!! who wants Gambino back in chat

its almost our nations birthday freedom liberty and all that.....Gambino should be chattin up a storm.....can you think of a greater american???
Boy...CHAT must really be something! You beat this damn drum (let me back in CHAT) damn near daily--sometimes more often. One day I'll have to venture in to see what it's like--but I can't imagine BEGGING to get in somewhere I've been kicked out of..just my two cents worth.
Try a poll next.
i vote yes!...chat needs all the worthless clueless douchebags they can get. i guess.
I never knew you got kicked out Tony??
how about you get your own forum tony, like that spider hole chick. invite all your friends. if you all post quick enough it will be just like chat

then you can call the women whores, cunts, and whatever else you like and nobody will be offended
I never knew you got kicked out Tony?? Originally Posted by sexy_emily4u
I miss my chat friends, what did i do to earn a lifetime ban????do i really deserve a lifetime ban?????
We have had this discussion in public and in private several times....your behavior and name calling simply was not acceptable. The final (out of 5 temporary bans) ban was by one of the owners and will not be reversed.