Date: 05-10-2024
Name: Xiuxiu
General Area: Houston I45 & Winkler Dr
Activities: Table shower BBBJ MISH
Session Length: 60 Min
Hair Length and Color: Black and long, down to the top of her ass
Physical Description: 5'5", Natural Bs, Bubble Butt, Cute Face, Fit Body
The Rest of the Story

My second time at Velvet SPA at I45 & Winkler DR. I saw they change name so. Im thing might have new girl. It's true that I didn't go in vain. the lady call Xiuxiu Asian. Her service was so great that I had endless aftertaste. Her body lines, especially her buttocks, were small and cute. She hold me to table showere room and bathe while teasing me, also I caressed, and kissed her nipples. After we were done, entering the room, she gave me a lip massage. His face was particularly and cute attractive in the dark room. Where she then went professional...offering a massage and she rolled me over, she climbed on 69 and went to swallowing me again. Pussy was WET and asshole was lubed. I let her suck away for a good while while I played with her hairy pussy, her suck it for a while, nice BJ. Then it was time to head to greece.Lubed up and entered her pussy in the doggy position, She went hard like that for a long time until she got tired. Doggy was the exact same way she begging me for it as hard as I could. I started to get tired and new I may not finish then I finally hit the Vinegar strokes. I gave it everything I had until I filled the bag and came so hard I almost passed out. She is a gem.

Recommendation: Yes
  • r66
  • Yesterday, 01:16 PM
How does this person have premium access? Houston isn’t even spelled correctly. Me thinks he/she is working for ze place, no?
  • r66
  • Yesterday, 02:20 PM
and he/she is really great at guessing age...late 28s (AFAIK there's only a single 28 in the number progression...and late 28s as opposed to early 28s or mid 28s).
Idk why, but if this is the provider writing her own review then im loving the broken english description.
  • r66
  • Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Just noticed - public portion of the template is incomplete? partial copy & past?

Originally Posted by r66

Duck?
346-542-1888
  • Magik
  • Yesterday, 08:39 PM
This is my favorite review in recent memory!