MSOG?

Have posted this on the "Men's Lounge" but would like comments and view points from all.
Recently I contacted a very respected provider about a 1.5 hr get together. Since there were no services posted by the provider I asked about MOSG. She informed me that MSOG was not provided even for 1.5 hrs. No prob. I politely declined. No hard feelings. It is what it is.
But . . . 1.5 with no MSOG?
What do you think??
for that amount of time more shots should definetely be allowed,what if you nut in the first 15-20 minutes, wtf are you gonna do with the rest of the time?
I prefer the longer, unrushed sessions too & no MSOG is definitely a deal breaker for me especially since I prefer FBSMs. You'd think that would be a given for sessions over an hour but I've talked with quite a few ladies that don't follow that philosophy. I guess an 80 minute rub followed by 10 minutes of L1/L2 is fine for some but not this dude.

I've even had a few ladies actually get offended just by my asking, didn't understand that at all but at least it was an early warning to move on to the next provider rather than blowing my time on that session.

It's definitely a good idea to find out from the provider before you set anything up & if they give you a hard time about it, that's your cue to call somebody else because there's plenty of others out there that will.
As a provider i have a policy i goo by. hh or less is a singal pop, hour or more is msog. i havent met many guts who can do more than one in 30 min or less. thats what i go on.
sorry i cant spell today....or any otherday for that matter..lol. i ment *guys
Is called doing your research. Some do. Some dont. Find the one fits your needs. But don't Bitch jus cause you was too lazy to do your research. If MSOG is deal breaker for you. Then make sure it's available before you book. Just like Bbbj is a must fir some. You had better make sure that is on the menu first. Is no different.
Hey Tx. I did ask before session. She declined. Than so did I.
maybe you caught her on a bad a day???
I don't know Brook. She seemed very admit about it. But I do want to stress. She was very up front about it. And though I was disappointed, I respect her honesty.
As a provider i have a policy i goo by. hh or less is a singal pop, hour or more is msog. i havent met many guts who can do more than one in 30 min or less. thats what i go on. Originally Posted by missblue
theoretically, if you met a guy who could do msog in 30 mins or less, would you help him get there?? and not "end the show" after the 1st shot?
  • b2pop
  • 11-08-2012, 12:04 PM
I always do my research bc you can never take anything for granted. Don't assume MSOG even if you are paying for more than an hour of her time. I definitely would of declined and usually do not see providers who do not offer MSOG. Personally when I see a provider for the first time I usually get so worked up on my way to the appoinment that it doen't take long for me to pop that first time. Then I can relax and enjoy the rest of the session and almost always have a second pop. That is why when I go to an AMP instead of a provider I really have to try and control myself because AMP girls are usually one pop ladies.

I will have to say I hardly ever have a provider that is not willing to allow MSOG unless you are just pounding away on her for 30+ minutes and then she may be hesistant to let you continue doing that.
If she told you before the session that !.5 hours did not include msog, then good for her. You had the information and could make a choice. I think it is only wrong, if she does NOT tell you before the session. Anything more than 30 min. MUST include MSOG or I am out, even if I elect not to take advantage of the extra shots.
The point is Every lady here has the right to set her Menu. Every guy here has the right to find the MENU that is acceptable to him. No reason to berate a lady cause menu does not fit your needs. Just as is no need for a lady to berate a gent because he requires something not on her menu. Do your research and if a lady's Menu doesn't suit your requirement go to the next one.
theoretically, if you met a guy who could do msog in 30 mins or less, would you help him get there?? and not "end the show" after the 1st shot? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I don't do many 30 minute sessions anymore, but when I did... the sky was the limit. If they were capable of MSOG, then I was willing. After all.. you gents are paying for our TIME, correct?
Does MSOG include taint tickling?