What's the biggest hobby related mistake you ever made?

What's the biggest hobby related mistake you ever made? Curious...as I find a lot can be learned by others experiences....I also bet some of you have some good stories.
Starting
Biggest newbie mistake - not realizing that WALDT

I now believe only about 50% of what I read here, in terms of the quality and level of talent, vs. what I would consider to be the same....what someone considers to be beauty, great body, etc, oftentimes is just not what I would consider as such....

Moreover, there is no substitute for research and for identifying, like Amazon does so well, others that have your same taste in provider experiences, then using their reviews to identify providers that fit your needs... likewise, developing strong trusting relationships with your favorite ladies can serve as a springboard for introduction to their circle of friends, which oftentimes are of the same caliber as they are
Phildo nailed it . . . LOL
Prepay.
Phildo nailed it . . . LOL Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
+1.
I need to join HA: Hobbiests Anonymous. One Provider is too many, 100 isn't enough.
Believing that they meant what they said.

Oh, and +1 for prepay.
Believing that they meant what they said.

Oh, and +1 for prepay. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Care to elaborate?
Not really, except to elaborate on the pronoun without a proper antecdecent: "They" refers to some paid companions I once knew. My BS detector was not a sensitive then as it is now.
Fortunately, I've not yet made the mistake I couldn't afford or explain.
Well,
I accidently pressed the alarm button on the elevator once.
Does that count.
Showed up at the wrong incall once. The lady had changed incall locations and assumed I knew. It took a minute's conversation with the former roommate (also a provider) to get it figured out.

... that, and using my real phone before I got a hobby phone.
Locking my keys in my car at an AMP.
Years ago in another state. No credit cards on me and just enough money for my visit.
No hobby buddies I could call...all were busy.
No choice but to break glass....
Care to elaborate? Originally Posted by chiefdfw
you started this thread and have been an eccie member for over 3 years...why not tell us your biggest hobby mistake?