My ATF left me. What do I do now!?

Last month my ATF of six months died in a car accident. She was alone. I know Im still grieving. It's like I don't know what to do. I'm thinking I should be looking for providers close to her age and looks. I would provide additional info if it will help u help me.
I would provide additional info if it will help u help me. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
i do not want additional info.
My ATF left me. What do I do now!? Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
maybe get a life.

maybe get a life. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I'll translate: Go fuck korean chicks around the clock and hang out in the kitchen eating cabbage with the house mom the rest of the time.

Such is life, or so it seems, for some....
I'll translate: Go fuck korean chicks around the clock and hang out in the kitchen eating cabbage with the house mom the rest of the time.

Such is life, or so it seems, for some.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
works for me. and i do not eat kimchi...pretty terrible. and when i am not hanging out in the kitchen of amps... i ride my mountain bike. and i play golf. and i am learning to play the banjo my mom got me for xmas. and my spanish lessons are going well too.

have a happy new year eccienewbie!
works for me. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Yes, I know. Life. Hence my prior post.
I am so sorry that happened she probably was more then just a provider to you but a friend. I hope you can move on and can look back on the great times yall shared and realize how much you probably blessed her in ways. Time does wonder and hopefully you can find another lady that will be just as special as her. Take care TP
I am so sorry that happened to you. The good thing is you found out and you aren't left wondering why she isn't answering your calls or messages, etc. That's what we have to deal with as providers if we don't know our ATF's that personally. Just remember the good times and try to grieve. Time will heal you and your heart and then you will be able to move on. Good luck.
Last month my ATF of six months died in a car accident. She was alone. I know Im still grieving. It's like I don't know what to do. I'm thinking I should be looking for providers close to her age and looks. I would provide additional info if it will help u help me. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I'll pray for her soul.

Whatever the two posters above said (I don't know what they said, they are in my ignore list), ignore them. It was probably BS.

Peace.

Edit: The two "posters above" I refer to are not the two lovely ladies above me; we all posted at the same time. It is the two guys above them.

As for the OP, just get back in the saddle. I checked your review list, and I think you might have similar tastes to mine. I'd suggest you sample some of the fine offerings on my review list. You'll be fine.
What Luke said. I'm sorry for your loss. Life gets way too real when someone you care about dies. But, this site is not an ideal place to post something heartfelt as you have probably noticed how quickly the ECCIE Troll has zeroed in on your post. Put him on Ignore like the rest of us. He has nothing of substance to offer anyone.
Sorry to hear that and hope things start to get better for you.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Is it just me alone in this thought?

That he shouldn't search out girls that are super similar to the lady friend he lost? If he wants to get back into the swing of things he should branch out slowly so not to set off any deep emotional ties or thoughts.
My thought exactly. I would go the other way. If your lady was blonde go brunette, if she was average find a spinner, at least until the initial emotional hump of your loss wears off a little.

But that's just my thought on it.
My thought exactly. I would go the other way. If your lady was blonde go brunette, if she was average find a spinner, at least until the initial emotional hump of your loss wears off a little.

But that's just my thought on it. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Ditto that. And ditto what TP and LOA said. Sorry and at least you have the truth.

xoxo
If you feel up to it, you should check out my thread in National on this subject.

If I Can't Have You...I Don't Want Nobody, Baby!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=978053&page=2