The olfactory sense, or the scent of a woman

First off, let me say that I'm very well aware of the concerns that some clients have about being with a woman who's wearing a scent. And I'm also aware that many providers default to not wearing scents, whether for that reason, or perhaps because they don't want to take a chance that their clients won't like it.

But I've had a few experiences in the last month that have made me realize just how significant a role scent can play in a successful appointment.

For starters, I found myself at the fragrance counter at CVS the other day. Just for grins, I sprayed a few samples into the air and wafted the vapor toward my nose. Some of it must have settled around the nose and upper lip, for, after I left the counter, I could still smell a faint trace. More importantly, I found myself on the verge of getting aroused, something that doesn't happen anymore without visual or manual stimulation. It was a nice sensation.

Second, we've all had those moments when a woman passes us, we catch a whiff of scent, and we risk whiplash as our head swivels to see just who it is that smells that good. That doesn't happen too often to me, but it did last week. I was sitting at a table in a downtown cantina when a woman walked past my booth on her way back to hers. I didn't pay much attention to her until the air stirred as she went past. Holy s***, I thought, what is she wearing that's causing me to look at the waitresses with a vigor that I didn't have 10 seconds ago? So I went up to her, begged her pardon, and asked. "Very Irresistible" by Givenchy, in case you want to know.

Third, but most important, I was getting a B2B rubdown from an SYT last month. She's breath-takingly beautiful to start with, but then, as I was facedown, she got close. Close enough for her hair to fall down around my head. Close enough that I could smell the fragrance she was wearing. Her hair, her body SMELLED WONDERFUL. I didn't need any additional stimulation, but whatever she was wearing (Burberry Brit, I think on her body; no idea bout the hair) sure provided it. It simultaneously introduced a new level of sensuality to what she was doing while providing a source of extreme frustration, because, now, I HAD TO HAVE HER. Of course, I couldn't. But I have exceedingly find memories of that session and a strong desire to return, in part because my senses were heightened by the fragrances she was wearing.

Now, I know that, as with almost all posts here, the women who need to read this will never see it. But I can always hope.

This is only going to work under certain circumstances: the BR girls that wipe you down with alcohol afterwards; places that have showers available; appointments after which you have the opportunity to freshen up afterwards; probably a few more. As I said, it's not going to be for everyone, but, for me, I think I know what heaven smells like.
I like it too SL. As long as it doesn't end up on my clothes I prefer a little smell.
Funny story was with a client today and remember telling him how good the cologne smelled on him.
I love the faint trace of perfume and the hair that smells like shampoo.
So one day last week I was blind folded, spread eagle and bound to the four corners of my bed. My lover for the hour had his hands all over me. And then there were four hands all over me...

I inhaled and the sweet scent of Bulgari for women overwhelmed me. It wasn't like it had been spritzed in the air. It was the scent that I associate with burying my nose in PaulinaPayne's hair. My hourly lover had invited her over to join in the fun. I would recognize that lustful scent anywhere...sigh...just...HEAVE N...
I always giggle a little bit when 3, 4, 5, 6 days after a session, someone texts or emails me to ask about my perfume. Gets a lot of compliments. The really high end stuff tends to not transfer as much once it's dry too.

I get a lot of compliments when i'm wearing Fame (the lady gaga one surprisingly). but my PERRRRRRRRSONAL favorites are j'adore AND very irresistible as well
In all honesty, for me, the most heavenly scent on a woman is the one you can't buy.
Sense of smell plays a big role in sexual stimulation and memory for me.
There have been times when I would pass by a woman and she is wearing the same perfume that the provider had on, in our session, the day before. The scent brings back fond memories and I start to re-live the session.

It has it's drawbacks too, especially if your daughter is wearing the same scent.
Ugh!!! I feel so dirty
I love most the scents women wear as long as they use sparingly. I hate sneezing!
I like ladies who smell good!

Me = I use Dolce & Gabbana
  • Sami
  • 02-13-2014, 08:24 AM
Nothing more sexy then a good smelling man...

I like ladies who smell good!

Me = I use Dolce & Gabbana
Originally Posted by SD2011