What Kind Of Juggs do you like A B C D DD F FF G or bigger

Big. At least C plus, but preferably D or better. I do not like the super saggys. You know the "orange in a tube sock" type....nope.
Certainly a big boobs guy. D's - DD's are usually minimum for me.
I don't call them "juggs" until they are a D cup or larger.. but it depends.. mostly on proportionality.. a D cup on a skinny girl looks weird, a b cup on a large lady is too small. if you are too big or small, proportionally speaking, I still prefer you keep what you have.. no breast enhancement or reduction.

God doesn't make mistakes.
Answer: all of them. I don't discriminate.
DD-E and MMs
I'm a natural H/HH so I kind of have a bias and affinity for bigger boobies.
I like a C-cup or bigger (often much bigger).
Think God @God doesn't make mistakes <<<<< Juggs boob's breast tit's call them what you like ..
Juggs just came to me with the pic lol well I'v been in Juggs magazine might had something to do with it !
Not a strong preference, but I come from the "more than a mouthful is a waste" school of thought. Really perky B's or smallish C's are just right. And there has to be a fit between the girl's frame and the tits. Absurdly big tits on a skin and bones gal -- the proverbial "tits in a stick" -- looks bizarre and unhealthy to me. As long as it looks natural and doesn't look like it might cause back pain, I'm OK.
Yes.
Not a strong preference, but I come from the "more than a mouthful is a waste" school of thought. Really perky B's or smallish C's are just right. And there has to be a fit between the girl's frame and the tits. Absurdly big tits on a skin and bones gal -- the proverbial "tits in a stick" -- looks bizarre and unhealthy to me. As long as it looks natural and doesn't look like it might cause back pain, I'm OK. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I'm with you on this. Love the perky ones. Eraser nips a plus.
Love FFs
My first wife was small B. So, I preferred D or larger after that. Today, not so important. I would choose D or C.

More importantly, I prefer natural. Hard as a rock saline on top of muscle doesn't feel that good. Women of Eccie should create a guide for choosing enhancement and choosing cosmetic surgeons. I am familiar with the industry in Dallas. I've seen some really bad work.
Agree with TTH on this one; whether natural or MMs done well, proportional is much favored; jugs, tits, breasts, tatas, whatever are just the icing in my view since I'm a legs & ass guy and that is the "cake". Given a choice, I will always take spectacular "cake" over icing any day.
A's or B's for me.