Fuckin' on the snatch up

My dick still get hard thinking about it tho'.
When I was a teenager, there were two occasions that I can remember when I "fucked on the snatch up". First time, I was home alone when the girl next door knocked to borrow something. I took her by the hand into my bedroom without uttering a word. I laid her down on my bed. She spreaded those legs and I fucked her. A few years later there was another girl who I happened to run into in the stairwell of my apartment. I took her to my bedroom without uttering a word. She already knew. I bussed a good nut.

Ladies and gents share some of your experiences of "fuckin' on the snatch up".

If you dont like this thread then stop reading now. Or if you choose to troll then the rest of us will just ignore you.
You really are quite the wordsmith. You should write for Penthouse.
  • Crock
  • 02-02-2017, 02:37 PM
My dick still get hard thinking about it tho'.
When I was a teenager, there were two occasions that I can remember when I "fucked on the snatch up". First time, I was home alone when the girl next door knocked to borrow something. I took her by the hand into my bedroom without uttering a word. I laid her down on my bed. She spreaded those legs and I fucked her. A few years later there was another girl who I happened to run into in the stairwell of my apartment. I took her to my bedroom without uttering a word. She already knew. I bussed a good nut.

Ladies and gents share some of your experiences of "fuckin' on the snatch up".

If you dont like this thread then stop reading now. Or if you choose to troll then the rest of us will just ignore you. Originally Posted by Jason Green
Some of that was definitely in English. Would somebody translate the rest of it, please?
I'll give it a shot:

Our vigorous hero, the OP, is positively turgid whilst recollecting days from his youth. While just a tender lad in his teens our hero was quite an Adonis and was able to snatch away the chastity of young maidens with nary a word.

He was once home alone when the neighbor's daughter knocked on his door under the pretense of borrowing some unnamed object. She was utterly charmed by his undeniably virile aura. No words could express their connection so he took her by the hand and led her back to his chambers, whereupon he did smash that pussy good.

Later, our hero is a young man with his own domicile. He encounters yet another lass in a stairwell. Once again without a word, and without being at all creepy or rapey he absconds with yon' tender maiden back to his quarters, whereupon he once again smashed that pussy good.

Now one part I am having difficulty translating has to do with a nut. He either transported said nut by bus, or he cleared the nut away from the dinner table. I need more context to be sure.

The OP then invites us all, like the warriors of Valhalla toasting past victories, to share our stories of silent lovemaking whilst warning away those who would ruin the collective merriment.
Love the translation. Thanks.
I'll give it a shot:

Our vigorous hero, the OP, is positively turgid whilst recollecting days from his youth. While just a tender lad in his teens our hero was quite an Adonis and was able to snatch away the chastity of young maidens with nary a word.

He was once home alone when the neighbor's daughter knocked on his door under the pretense of borrowing some unnamed object. She was utterly charmed by his undeniably virile aura. No words could express their connection so he took her by the hand and led her back to his chambers, whereupon he did smash that pussy good.

Later, our hero is a young man with his own domicile. He encounters yet another lass in a stairwell. Once again without a word, and without being at all creepy or rapey he absconds with yon' tender maiden back to his quarters, whereupon he once again smashed that pussy good.

Now one part I am having difficulty translating has to do with a nut. He either transported said nut by bus, or he cleared the nut away from the dinner table. I need more context to be sure.

The OP then invites us all, like the warriors of Valhalla toasting past victories, to share our stories of silent lovemaking whilst warning away those who would ruin the collective merriment. Originally Posted by Brandofan
LMAO
and cole me down on the panny sty!
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Brandofan: love the translation! You helped me catch up on what fuckin on the snatch up means. I, for one, am eternally grateful.
I'll give it a shot:

The OP then invites us all, like the warriors of Valhalla toasting past victories, to share our stories of silent lovemaking whilst warning away those who would ruin the collective merriment. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Golf clap...
How Bah Dah!
Brandofan - A much needed laugh! Funniest thing I've read in a while
How Bah Dah! Originally Posted by francoj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBfIEWUUd4
Fus ro dah!
Come on Berkleigh. As fine as you are I'm sure some dick sneaks up on you on a regular basis. Or have you just made eye contact with a guy and pulled him into a secluded place for some unexpected fuckin'.
Thanks brandofan for the clarification. Now feel free to share some of your exploits.