KC Mo ooooooooh Kc Mo ooooooooh

Oh my goodness so I heard this tech9 song for the first time last night. . .

It says "K C Mo ooooooh"
(In a wizard of oz style"

Now its stuck in my head. Lol
Moved here from Coed Discussions.
Aaron Yates (Tech N9ne) is from KC. He and his partner Travis are good peeps. I don’t like rap, but he’s a decent guy.
It says "K C Mo ooooooh"
(In a wizard of oz style")

Now its stuck in my head. Lol Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
All us wizards have a style that gets stuck in your head...
All us wizards have a style that gets stuck in your head... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
You should get hold of me and show me this style again 😊I'm working on cleaning my new location in Independence. Feel free to spread this info. 😉
Aaron Yates (Tech N9ne) is from KC. He and his partner Travis are good peeps. I don’t like rap, but he’s a decent guy. All us wizards have a style that gets stuck in your head... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Agree 100% He does a lot for the community also.

I don't know them real well but do deal with them from time to time. I deal a lot more with the main company, Strange Music and the people that work there. They are out in Lees Summit and have several facilities out there. Travis has a daughter that sings also (Mackenzie).
Caribou Lou. One of my favorite lake party tracks.
Miss Riley...me and you oughta go over and help YourDesire break in her new place..mmmmmmmm
Caribou Lou. One of my favorite lake party tracks. Originally Posted by FrankieP
Mine too
Miss Riley...me and you oughta go over and help YourDesire break in her new place..mmmmmmmm Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ohhhhh how fun that could be WOOT!