Negative review…

So, someone just told me they’re going to leave a negative review because of my attitude. We rescheduled for a later time but I didn’t realize he also said another day so the time came and I contacted him saying it was a waste of my time and reread his message and realized he mentioned another day. Smh I was doing too many things at once. So he informed me that he’s going to leave a negative review. Who lets someone know they’re going to leave. A negative review beforehand? This is ridiculous - what are the grounds for leaving a negative review? Are there rules to this? Can providers leave negative reviews also? This just ruined my day.
Ruined your day? Maybe you ruined his day and his anticipation of the meeting. No need to play the victim, you were at fault. Wait, is this post one of those ThreADs?

Damn, this post backfired, lol. Based on the below comments, will not be giving the OP any roses.
You should have apologized for your mistake and worked with him to make things right. Maybe, you did. But coming on here like this as a preemptive strike is bad form.
I tried meeting with you a while back and it was moved to the next day then delayed an hour, then 2 and eventually canceled, by you. I didn't leave a negative review though.
Review is our leverage to good service and blocking/rejecting someone is your leverage.
I tried meeting with you a while back and it was moved to the next day then delayed an hour, then 2 and eventually canceled, by you. I didn't leave a negative review though. Originally Posted by Hurry Fast
Same here just in the last month. Made an appointment in the morning for later that day. An hour before our appointment, thankfully I hadn't started driving, she texted me with the excuse she's used before that she had to watch her brothers kid and needed to cancel. The next week made another appointment and she cancelled 30 minutes before our appointment with the same story. It won't happen again.

Here's the thread she started a couple of months ago complaining that she had "heard" that there was talk on eccie about her cancelling appointments. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2906124&highlight=

Probably should have kept her mouth shut this time as well and not draw attention to her cancellation issues she seems to have.
well...this probably didn't achieve the desired result
Wow… please forgive me but my family comes first nevertheless I guess I deserve that. Thank you all for your comments and I always try to make it up when I have to reschedule with a free upgrade. Anyways, I’m definitely not going to let your comments ruin my day. Take care.
There are no grounds or rules for leaving a bad review. A review is the opinion of the hobbyist who went to see a provider, not the provider's opinion, other hobbyists or anyone else. Oh, and you cannot leave a negative review on a provider that you did not see for a session.

Obviously, you can't be all things to all people, but you do have to admit, you get paid the same donation regardless of the service (maybe an extra tip if he was extra satisfied) you render, whatever the circumstances were.
Therefore, if he was not satisfied, then he has every right to post a negative review. That is what a site like this is supposed to be.

If you don't want to get a negative review, then my advice is to give 100% effort to make sure your client is happy, that also includes your attitude. After all, guys see providers to get away from the negativity, drama and bad attitudes. Having other things on the forefront of your mind while you are in a session is absolutely ridiculous. If you feel you cannot give 100% for any reason (yet you want 100% of your donation), do not go through with a session, simple.
AND this post didn’t backfire… it is what it is. What’s pretty sad is you all trying to make me feel bad. I know what I offer and what I bring to the table - your comments are just that comments. We’re all entitled to our opinion… but you know what they say about opinions don’t you. Smh
Time to move on, nobody in this thread is giving you any money. I will admit though, you look good for a trans
AND this post didn’t backfire… it is what it is. What’s pretty sad is you all trying to make me feel bad. I know what I offer and what I bring to the table - your comments are just that comments. We’re all entitled to our opinion… but you know what they say about opinions don’t you. Smh Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
Then why did you start this thread if comments are just comments? They mean very little, especially whenever it's just a few that just like to downgrade others for fun. Opinions vary on the same subject all the time.
I posted this thread because I didn’t think it was fair for someone to threaten a provider with a bad review for a simple miscommunication. Trying to make me feel bad however says a lot about a persons character… I may deserve a little backlash because of having to reschedule when I’d rather be working but this is a bit much. Maybe it was for the best that I never met them anyway. I probably dodged a bullet or two. Anywho, back to my regularly scheduled program. *peace*
Blissful

We can't stop members from writing a bad review as WEC said a review is the opinion of the hobbyist but if they post any kind of falsehoods then we can look into it

BTW we've had more than our share of ladies who wanted reviews removed just because they were negative
Thanks for the RTM blissful, I’ll wear the points like a badge of honor.

Gman, I come from an Italian family, we say way worse shit than that at the dinner table, lol

I’ll keep an eye out for the guys negative review.