Is ECCIE becoming a joke?

I just read a post from a guy named Kreighoff or something like that. He says ECCIE is becoming a joke. Who agrees and why?
I think he mixed up the word joke with the word relevant
I think he mixed up the word joke with the word relevant Originally Posted by amishgangster
He may be one of those broomstick people
A joke? Did someone just ask for a good bambino joke? Ok...

Did you hear about the time Babe Ruth was invited to a luncheon at the New Jersey Ladies Tea and Garden Club? His publicist accepted the invite and told the Babe to watch his manners and to be extra careful not to say anything inappropriate since it was a very proper black-tie and white-glove event.

During the lunch the hostess asked Ruth if he wanted to be served asparagus. The Bambino smiled and said loudly, "No thanks, it makes my pee stink!"
You all did VOTE for Baffoonery...
A joke? Did someone just ask for a good bambino joke? Ok...

Did you hear about the time Babe Ruth was invited to a luncheon at the New Jersey Ladies Tea and Garden Club? His publicist accepted the invite and told the Babe to watch his manners and to be extra careful not to say anything inappropriate since it was a very proper black-tie and white-glove event.

During the lunch the hostess asked Ruth if he wanted to be served asparagus. The Bambino smiled and said loudly, "No thanks, it makes my pee stink!" Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought asparagus made your cum taste better, or is that pineapple juice? Maybe Joe can answer this. He is a provider you know.
I thought asparagus made your cum taste better, or is that pineapple juice? Originally Posted by bambino
LOL..Whoever said either one of those works wasn't a daily taster!!

Ok Charlotte, what DOES make our cum taste better? Arby's pretzel melts? I'm hoping you say beer and KitKats
Ok Charlotte, what DOES make our cum taste better? Arby's pretzel melts? I'm hoping you say beer and KitKats Originally Posted by amishgangster
I think it's the Horsey sauce.
I have in on good authority that vodka makes your cum taste like battery acid and scotch makes it taste like honey.
I have in on good authority that vodka makes your cum taste like battery acid and scotch makes it taste like honey. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I hear some ladies actually prefer Smirnoff over any Scotch. That's from a good, reputable, authority.
Ya'll are goofy.

And it's pineapple, juice or fruit. Actually all really sweet fruits will affect the taste, it's just pineapple is the most noticeable. And Sweet.

Red meat not only makes it bitter but it makes you sweat more and more odorous. Veggies with a high chlorophyl content will also make you taste very bitter, ie. asparagus.

We'll discuss different beverages at another time when I've had time to do more research.

And no this site isn't becoming a joke, look around at the other area discussion threads, they is a bit of buffoonery everywhere.
It's just that the Pittsburgh region just recently came alive, partly due to the assumed soon to be demise of another board, some to just talk trash about other boards and people in a place they feel those same folks won't read/see it. and others to be able to express themselves in as silly a manner as they like.

There will always be non posters, those folks who use the site for it's primary objective. Log on, find a date or place an ad, check messages and go on with life.

I for one am not one of those people. I like to interact with the other people in my "community" and yeah, I can bust balls with the best of them.

I like the new "awake" Pittsburgh discussions, we're starting to fit in with some of the silliness I see in other areas but don't participate in because I'm not from there...

Keep it up fellows, it's better than no discussions at all, gives me an idea of what you gents like, and after all, it is a board for the guys.
How about wild salmon and yellowfin tuna, I hear they make your cum rich in Omega 3 and taste like mango-lime chutney.
Ok Charlotte, what DOES make our cum taste better? Arby's pretzel melts? I'm hoping you say beer and KitKats Originally Posted by amishgangster
I'm not sure amish,, Grab some goodies and we will do a taste test..
How about wild salmon and yellowfin tuna, I hear they make your cum rich in Omega 3 and taste like mango-lime chutney. Originally Posted by Big Stig

Smartass.