Anniversaries

Tomorrow is 2 years that I've been on the board!!
I'd like to say that in the past two years, I've had lots of fun.
I've met some great guys BCD and some nice ladies and gents at socials.
I've also had experiences with idiots that just wanted to waste my time, but the great ones far outweigh the bad.

With that being said, I'd like to say thank you to all the great people I've met and say that I'm hoping that the fun will continue.

What is the best way to spend my board anniversary?
Oh damn, that's a tough one.
I would say spending some quality time with me, but I'm temporarily benched for a few days.
Hope you have some Fun anyway.
Dang I did'nt know I was here longer than u hun. I am at two and half years. Maybe we should celebrate together (wiggling my eyebrows in that goofy sexy way I do, at you). Congratulations on a Successful fun time here!
Sorry to hear that you're benched FoulRun.
LOL, Sue. I know there are so many ladies that have been here LOTS longer than me.
I started in the hobby on BP in Nov 2 years ago and within a couple weeks one of my clients told me about Eccie. We were just discussing that last week too. I haven't been on BP in a year and don't miss it at all. Hobbiests usually complain that the ladies on there are flakes, the same thing can be said about the guys. LOL. I like Eccie better because we can at least check out a guy's online persona and if there are alerts or not.
congrats to you Tam ! glad you are here
:-) Anniversaries :-)

Join Date 12-19-2011
tomorrow Friday is my 3rd year
Hey sexy booty congrats on 3
Congrats on 3 yrs SB!!
Thx, Tammie , Ynot woot woot wish it wasn't this slow