The guys with lots of money... They could spend 5k on you shopping in an afternoon. Who do they spend it onand how can you make that happen to you?

That's right there are lots of guys that have plenty of cash. Tons of discretionary income they can blow on anything they want. That includes the hobby and providers. So ladies has that happened to you? Share your stories. How did you make that happen?
Hell, for that kind of cash they could buy me!
funny thing is, even though i have a few billionaire clients, it seems to be the average to slightly above average income ones who are the most generous. One has paid thousands to fix my car, or will just mail random cash and/or gifts.

One client always buys series from me, yet during each session tips so much that the series discount never benefits him.

And another client who ended up unemployed keeps seeing me even though he is struggling, and still manages to tip very well despite him being broke and living off unemployment. Which proves my theory that the less someone has the more they tend to give to help others.
funny thing is, even though i have a few billionaire clients, it seems to be the average to slightly above average income ones who are the most generous. One has paid thousands to fix my car, or will just mail random cash and/or gifts.

One client always buys series from me, yet during each session tips so much that the series discount never benefits him.

And another client who ended up unemployed keeps seeing me even though he is struggling, and still manages to tip very well despite him being broke and living off unemployment. Which proves my theory that the less someone has the more they tend to give to help others. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer

WOW billionaire clients? Next to impossible to spend the income from that kind of money commonly known as "old money". So if the guy truly is a billionaire why hasn't he bought you a house and car? It would be like him buying a shirt no big deal!?
Beyond the posted rate, whatever a client decides to spend on me has very little to do with what I do and much more to do with the person he is and how special they feel and wants to make me feel in return. Whether is thousands, hundreds, or twenties, I am always very thankful and appreciative.
I agree with the other ladies who have already posted.

The last time I got to go on a shopping spree with generous man, I bought $1k worth of lingerie and not only was I not allowed to model any of it for him, he wouldn't even let me blow him. If he let would just me put his dick in my mouth, I might get the new car I so desperately need
funny thing is, even though i have a few billionaire clients, Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
That narrows it down to at least three out of less than 1,700 individuals world-wide!

Only joking. I know you meant billionaire as a stand-in for loaded since millionaire doesn't sound rich to most ears this day in age.

And another client who ended up unemployed keeps seeing me even though he is struggling, and still manages to tip very well despite him being broke and living off unemployment. Which proves my theory that the less someone has the more they tend to give to help others. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
Or that it's a lot easier to blow tax-payer money on luxury services, and that someone who should be job hunting has absolutely no fiscal discipline or responsibility. Sorry, deerwhisperer, not trying to be mean, but that's exactly what that sort of behavior proves to me.
  • Toyz
  • 12-16-2014, 09:29 AM
Nice TheAD OP. I see what you did there...
I agree with the other ladies who have already posted.

The last time I got to go on a shopping spree with generous man, I bought $1k worth of lingerie and not only was I not allowed to model any of it for him, he wouldn't even let me blow him. If he let would just me put his dick in my mouth, I might get the new car I so desperately need Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I heard the fucking idiot also brought you gifts and took you to dinner? What was your secret?
I heard the fucking idiot also brought you gifts and took you to dinner? What was your secret? Originally Posted by Still Looking
God, that dinner was amazing.

My secret? I'm just me.
Nice TheAD OP. I see what you did there... Originally Posted by Toyz
Billionaire....just think.... The rule of "68" if you have you money invested at 10% in 6.8 years your money doubles. And if it's invome property lots of it is tax free. I love dis country!

6/5 this threAD takes an interesting turn or two!!!
God, that dinner was amazing.

My secret? I'm just me. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I heard it was the 1942 Tequila.....? Hell what do I know?
I heard it was the 1942 Tequila.....? Hell what do I know? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Best tequila I've ever had. And the company wasn't half bad either!
I once bought a girl a Grilled Cheese sandwich, and now she won't leave me alone. I should have taken a cue from Toyz and stuck with the bologna and Velveeta
I once bought a girl a Grilled Cheese sandwich, and now she won't leave me alone. I should have taken a cue from Toyz and stuck with the bologna and Velveeta Originally Posted by Bob McV
I could go for a grown-up grilled cheese right now. With shoestring sweet potato fries. And an adult beverage.