BYOBS

Bring Your Own Bar Stool - for Cards Against Humanity Friday night

As always, I will have appetizers and desserts, and almost a full bar (I'm lacking whiskey, bourbon, and scotch).

Limited space available! These games have been pretty epic, and we've been lucky to have a 50/50 ratio of hobbyists and providers. I'm trying to get some fresh faces in here, too.

Please PM, email (clairesheblows@gmail.com), or text (if you already have my number).

Tell the SO you're going to a Christmas party and come laugh your ass off with us!
I hope no one bought the Bullshit box on blackfriday.....

http://gawker.com/30-000-idiots-boug...ium=socialflow
I had a blast last time.
Tempting ... But do you have a NY State Pinot Noir?
Why yes, yes I do, as a matter of fact, and I would post a picture of it here if I knew how, lol.
As always, I will have appetizers and desserts, and almost a full bar (I'm lacking whiskey, bourbon, and scotch). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I love a woman who makes a distinction between whiskey and bourbon.
(And who spells whiskEy correctly!)
If you're planning to show up Friday night, or even if you're not, PM me suggestions for hobby specific custom Black Cards and I will try to get some printed up. Or put them in this thread to share with the world.

Ideas include stuff like:
No proper incall is complete without ___________________ .
When out of condoms, you can always get by with ___________________ .
I had never ___________________ until I got in to the hobby.
What I really miss about my ATF is the way she could ___________________ .
I was trying to hold out, but when she tried ____________ , I instantly popped.
If you're planning to show up Friday night, or even if you're not, PM me suggestions for hobby specific custom Black Cards and I will try to get some printed up. Or put them in this thread to share with the world.

Ideas include stuff like:
No proper incall is complete without ___________________ .
When out of condoms, you can always get by with ___________________ .
I had never ___________________ until I got in to the hobby.
What I really miss about my ATF is the way she could ___________________ . Originally Posted by googol^googol
I have some blank black and white cards that we can write on - you supply the Sharpie
Ah, the mature provider....knows her beverages and details....confident, connected and skilled at entertaining. I'm impressed.
(And who spells whiskEy correctly!) Originally Posted by googol^googol
I recently heard that both spellings are correct. If the spirit's country of manufacture has an 'E' in it's spelling (in English?) then the 'E' is correct, otherwise, no 'E'. Interesting spelling rule.
I recently heard that both spellings are correct. If the spirit's country of manufacture has an 'E' in it's spelling (in English?) then the 'E' is correct, otherwise, no 'E'. Interesting spelling rule. Originally Posted by BrianSmithYes
It's true that both spellings are used, with the connections to country of origin that you cited. But a proper gentleman drinks whiskEy from the UnitEd StatEs of AmErica and from IrErland. And he calls the whisky from Scotland that he drinks Scotch, so there's no need for the missing-E spelling. :-)
Should be a fun time!
Hey guys, I just wanted to post a quick note that I'm serious about the bar stools. I only have 6. A friend has an additional 4, but may not be able to make it. So please BYOBS! Lol