Good news an bad news....

Good news:
I have inherited a cafe.

Bad news:
it's in south Texas

Good news:
In a previous incarnation I spent 30 years in hospitality so it should be a cake walk.

Bad news:
If it's not, I'm fucked!

Good news:
My family is already down there.

Bad news:
I have to leave within the month.

Good news:
South Padre is a hop skip and jump away.

Bad news:
I love Austin and I'm not ready to go.

This has been a very sudden decision. I would love to wait till you come back for a visit before letting you know my plans but I wasn't sure when that would happen. So... The general announcement, I am moving. I'm not sure when but it's soon. I'm going to miss you.
You are still working in the hospitality industry
  • Toyz
  • 12-18-2014, 06:50 PM
Congrats! A business opportunity like that should not be passed up.

Are you going to have Bologna & Velveeta Sammies on the menu? I might have to drop in when down at the beach!
Congrats !!!
You can "serve" me there !!!

Finally a provider on that provider less island, fish jumping in joy
Hahaha!!

It's been an easy transition into the hobby world, I just upped the anty. I'm not leaving the board, I would like to be able to juggle. This is such a fun gig!! I don't know if it will be possible with my folks in town, could be dangerous. It's a small community. Last thing I need is for someone to tell them I'm doing rub & tugs in the back room!

Come visit!!

Grilled B&V sammies!!
Hahaha!!
It's a small community. Last thing I need is for someone to tell them I'm doing rub & tugs in the back room!

Come visit!!

Grilled B&V sammies!! Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Just tell em you date a lot. No one needs to know it's biz. Now if we're talking multiples in a day well that's another matter but somehow I doubt you'll need to with the cafe.

Best of luck
best to ya babe!
... I'm going to miss you. Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
I will miss you too. Before leaving, will you have a sex toy garage sale?

Good luck in your new business!
I'm totally bumming that my best friend is moving away. I wish you the best but selfishly hope you miss the hobby life and come back so we can keep doing doubles. I am sad to see you go but will be down there visiting you. I know you'll knock it out of the park. Love ya girlfriend
Just tell em you date a lot. No one needs to know it's biz. Now if we're talking multiples in a day well that's another matter but somehow I doubt you'll need to with the cafe.

Best of luck Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Say you're very friendly and have a mild allergy to pants.
Congrats! A business opportunity like that should not be passed up.

Are you going to have Bologna & Velveeta Sammies on the menu? I might have to drop in when down at the beach! Originally Posted by Toyz
"Bologna & Velveeta Sammies $37.50 You want fries with that?"

I wish you the best of luck.
Best of luck with the new venture.
Hahaha!
You guys are cracking me up!!

Thanks girls, Dallas Rain & Tammie, I'm gonna miss ya!

Sue, you're not going anywhere and I know where you live!

I am allergic to pants, my sammies are satisfying and I do have a lot of boyfriends!! PERFECT!!
I will miss you too. Before leaving, will you have a sex toy garage sale?

Good luck in your new business! Originally Posted by El Cid
Hey Cid! I'm keeping my toys for entertainment purposes only. The ones I forfeit wil go to Sue. She'll give them a good home. (Sue, I'm joking. I'm keeping my toys.)
you know what a toy slut i am. will work for toys....