Bent over forwards, and not in a good way!

No I didn't deserve to get what I got, but I was trying to bend over backwards, but got bent over forward instead.

YES, I AM A SAP. And no, I am not accounting software.

To all the girls I've "loved" before, well you get the picture.

For a short time I am going to be running specials to commemorate my coming out of retirement. Contact me for more info!

• Toyz
  • 12-20-2014, 05:07 PM
No I didn't deserve to get what I got, but I was trying to bend over backwards, but got bent over forward instead.

YES, I AM A SAP. And no, I am not accounting software.

To all the girls I've "loved" before, well you get the picture.

For a short time I am going to be running specials to commemorate my coming out of retirement. Contact me for more info!

Originally Posted by parttimer
That week out of the hobby must have been horrific for you, you poor man...

Welcome back into the loving boosum of eccie...
Come on over Ill make it all better
Well at least you weren't one of those that annouced he was retiring, oh wait.......
At least you didn't disable your account and make a questions to staff ThreAD.

... to commemorate my coming out of retirement. Originally Posted by parttimer
To come out of retirement doesn't one have to have actually retired? Still taking provider applications for one last poke is far from "retired".

OK so she wasn't the love of your life but to be honest the fact that you were still shopping around for pussy showed you weren't really the love of her life either.

Call it a draw and get laid. I think we can both agree that hobbying is a whole lot less painful and far cheaper than settling into the "Wrong" relationship.

I'd welcome you back but you never actually left.

All I can say is keep fighting the good fight . I look forward to your continued reviews.
What's her number I'll go revenge fuck her for you? Pros can barely handle me. lol
I got what I had coming, and will come.

Oh, by the way, no longer taking applications, I'm running a special! Let's go ahead and qualify that now, ladies only!

I'm off to the next Ms. Wrong!
I got what I had coming, and will come.

Oh, by the way, no longer taking applications, I'm running a special! Let's go ahead and qualify that now, ladies only!

I'm off to the next Ms. Wrong! Originally Posted by parttimer
As long as it's Ms instead of Mrs Wrong. LOL.
But on a serious note, sorry about your misfortune. I think most of the ladies on here would be willing to help get your mind off of the bad and help you move on...
As long as it's Ms instead of Mrs Wrong. LOL.
But on a serious note, sorry about your misfortune. I think most of the ladies on here would be willing to help get your mind off of the bad and help you move on... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Yes, Thank you. Most have been very supportive. I need some strange. I think my left hand will play coy with myself.
Mods, please close thread.