Only 4 shopping days until Christmas

• Toyz
  • 12-20-2014, 11:00 PM
And many of you are wondering where to shop for your favorite Hoogar or John.

At ToYz Industreez we are working hard to keep your money...please shop at the many businesses which are owned by the ToYz Conglomeration.

All ToYz stores will be open Christmas Eve for your shopping obsessions...

THE ASS HUT
Specializing in all things ANAL. Come in now and take advantage of our 2 for 1 butt plug special!

Cock & More...
Cock Rings, Penis Pumps, Magnifying Mirrors...any thing that can be put on, sprayed on, glued on your cock, we have it.

The Ho Depot
Rather not spend your hard earned Monger bucks on presents? Drop by for one of our invigorating 30 minute Ho specials!

Don't forget that at ALL Austin area ToYz Industreez stores we accept any accumulated MIMI BUCKS you have been saving for rainy days.

Now that is funny.
That's is hilarious

However the mass amounts of people in St. Louis today at the mall and now airport are not so hilarious!
Hey, bud. Let's join up these businesses also. Ho-Bart Induztreez has a few stores that can appeal to whatever body part one dezirez.

For the breast man/woman

For the Vaj-J man/woman

For the backdoor man/woman

I will be happy to merge these with HoToYzLooking.inc but as of now they are with
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2014, 02:49 PM
HoBro, I think that is a smashing idea. I have long wanted to go international. Especially with the recent acquisition of a chain of Asian Bookstores.