What is the best location to...

For those of you who have given and received head in a vehicle. What are the best places to park for that activity?

Also, if both participants are of legal age and willing, what is the law you are breaking if a cop rolls up on you? Assuming neither of you is a provider.

VL~
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2014, 04:26 PM
For those of you who have given and received head in a vehicle. What are the best places to park for that activity?

Also, if both participants are of legal age and willing, what is the law you are breaking if a cop rolls up on you? Assuming neither of you is a provider.

VL~ Originally Posted by VLombardi
  • Multi level parking garage...back in so you can exit quickly...
  • Truck pads behind retail stores...do the low dollar ones, target wl mart might have security cameras...and you don't want to be in court when the judge asks "Is that YOUR talleywhacker on the security video, Mr Lombardi"?
  • Cop rules are "hands up, can't cum" or "Labored Breathing, give me a fucking break and go bust some real criminals"
I have one girl I've been seeing for years, and even though we don't need to, sometimes we have a "car date" just for the excitement of getting away with it. We find a parking garage and do CG in the front seat...
I've fucked for hours at a large electronics store parking lot out away from other cars but not so far as to be obvious.
wink*wink* you know who you are. lol
And I believe the law would be ludity in public.
...ludity in public. Originally Posted by rockerrick
"Ludity?" Is that like lewdness and nudity in one? Did you get this one from the Urban Dictionary?
You'll be an official sex offender lol
You'll be an official sex offender lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
When are you coming to Austin? I would like you to be my sex offender. I'd pm you but your box is full....speaking of full boxes....
"Ludity?" Is that like lewdness and nudity in one? Did you get this one from the Urban Dictionary? Originally Posted by FS_ITC
Nope I typed lewd, and iPhone changed it, didn't see it happen.
I've done blowjob at the car wash thing before
I've done blowjob at the car wash thing before Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
There was a great Calvin Trillin short-story about two competing car washes that were selling the opportunity for privacy and illicit encounters that get into a 'length' war, building longer and longer car washes for more and more private time. I was a big fan of Trillin and the story wasn't available in any anthology, so I actually hunted up the old 1970's Playboy it appeared in.
Not worth the risk in my opinion