Tis' the season to flake

Yep, people are likely going to be putting their families first when it comes to priorities right now. Your favorite providers who isn't responding? That's cause she has kids... The monger who flakes last minute? That's cause his wife is making him pickup the kids...

Don't take it personally people. Show a little heart, don't give into some knee jerk reaction.
Hey if I book a 5 minute outcall lick and go for $7.50 I expect to be made first priority even if I do live 6 hours away.

To hell with the kids and family. You could buy a whole cup of coffee with that kinda money.
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Hey if I book a 5 minute outcall lick and go for $37.50 I expect to be made first priority even if I do live 6 hours away.

To hell with the kids and family. You could buy a whole cup of coffee with that kinda money. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Fixed it for you...
Fixed it for you... Originally Posted by Toyz
Now Toyz has the GPS! is nobody immune!
Now Toyz has the GPS! is nobody immune! Originally Posted by Bob McV
I think he added a $30 outcall fee and just when someone was about to accept the $7.50 too. Damn those pimps.
Yep, getting crickets from favorites who always respond, even if just to say full up, and it's the first ad they've put up in a while.
for what it's worth I'll be available I'm working all day today cuz I'm sadistic and love to do all my shopping last minute Christmas Eve :-)