HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

I was drugged by a hobbyist. ...prolific poster from Fort Worth, W***********r on Eccie and C************e on P411. Immobilized, could NOT fight back when he was on me, could NOT speak and could NOT walk. I was unconscious almost 30 hours. He left me after stealing my money, personal info and deleting all traces of himself from my phone. Because he thought I would die. And I almost did.
I pmd his coposter and friend, E***5 as well as Central TX mod C***h P**l to let them know what he did to me.

CRICKETS. ....

WHYYYYY????? THIS GUY IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER AND ON VERIFY HIM AS DANGEROUS.

GET HIM OFF OF THIS SITE INSTEAD OF ME FOR POSTING ABOUT HIM!!!!

GIRLS PLEASE HELP ME HERE! HE IS A TRUCK DRIVER AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE PARALYZED AND FUCKED BY A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.

ECCIE
.......WHERE ARE YOU? ?????

POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN FILED IF THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM ME TO PROTECT THE WOMEN WHO ADVERTISE ON HERE. WOULD BE SHOCKED IF YOU DO THAT INSTEAD OF POINTING OR BANNING ME.

HE'S BARELY OUT OF PRISON AND ON THE PROWL LOOKING FOR HIS NEXT VICTIM

HE DIDN'T TELL FLORIDA HE MOVED TO FORT WORTH AND HE ERASED HIMSELF FTOM MY PHONE FOR A REASON.

ECCIE......WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED PROTECTION? WE ARE YOUR ONLY COMMODITY. IF YOU DON'T ACT, C***H P**l and ALL of ECCIE STAFF, YOU'RE GOING TO END UP WITH A DEAD PROVIDER.
How many roses is she worth?

Women, stand up with me to stop this threat to us, IT COULD BE YOU TOO
Sorry this happened to you. Give the mod some time to act. Just one tiny question. Why didn't you check VH prior to meeting him? You obviously didn't screen.
These are extremely serious accusations, very troubling. I am a wee bit confused; WHEN did this happen, and WHERE? Houston or Fort Worth? If the member is based in FW, shouldn't you also post this there?

And WHY did you mask the handle if he's that menacing? ECCIE screen names ARE allowed to be posted in warnings. I surmise it's because you know that the additional history you included compromises guidelines. Might have been advisable to have left that data out in favor of identifying a clear and present danger to providers, and perhaps posted this elsewhere? But be that as it may...

I won't plod you on what you did or didn't do for screening, as nobody invites the kind of trauma you may have gone through.

Yes, as Alyssa said, give the powers-that-be some time to investigate. Nothing happens immediately, and remember, mods volunteer their time, but what protection are you looking for other than having the fellow's account suspended? Quite frankly, booting him off ECCIE only means that he might alter his contact info and return with a different handle under an ISP bouncing program. To my knowledge, there really is no effective way to bar someone from the site if they are determined to be here, so holding board staff accountable for some crazy guy's actions is, alas, both illogical and impractical. I'm of the opinion that it's often best to deal with the evil that is already known by name instead of a new threat hiding behind a changed moniker.

The only people we ladies can rely on to protect us is OURSELVES. That is why proper research before appointments is so very critical, with attentive alertness during sessions also necessary, but even with caution and heightened awareness, bad things happen. My empathy on what sounds like an utterly awful and harrowing experience, Daisy. I hope you won't let this sour your flower, lovely lass. Re-channel any contempt for someone not worth the time or effort to renewed zest for life and lust. Living well and enjoying each day to the fullest is the best revenge.
It appears Daisy is referring to waterfalllover, the OP of the thread where Daisy posted the following:

And you never paid me for the 30 hours u made me spend unconscious. Drugging girls is very unpresidential. Didn't take secret service to recover u deleting traces of yourself from my phken either. Originally Posted by DaisyMauserati
I'm guessing that Central TX mod C***h P**l is coachpaul2007.

GIRLS PLEASE HELP ME HERE! HE IS A TRUCK DRIVER AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE PARALYZED AND FUCKED BY A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER. Originally Posted by DaisyMauserati
Maybe he deserves that treatment.
Her post #78 from this thread? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2284199&page=6

Wasn't sure if she was referring to the OP or the fellow who commented just above her, so the clarification is appreciated. Thanks.

This alleged incident must have happened recently, since today seems to be the first we're hearing of it. More questions and much discussion may follow, especially if the accused shares his side.

He stated his intention of seeing and perhaps photographing her on 3/1 (post #30), in her review dated 2/11: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311372

Unfortunately, if the remarks related to his real world profession and past state of residence are accurate, this may not go the way she had intended, which will be quite sad if she's relating a true story.

So many IFs. Why can't people just treat each other respectfully so we don't have to evaluate these she saids/he saids?
Sorry this happened to you. Give the mod some time to act. Just one tiny question. Why didn't you check VH prior to meeting him? You obviously didn't screen. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I hate to hear this sort of thing and do not think that ganging up on a woman is right, especially if she is recovering from something traumatic that has happened to her.

However, I have to agree that we need more details.

If he is listed on VH, why did you not see this prior to meeting him? Did you screen him at all? If so, how? Knowing what screening info was faked can help others learn how to better screen. (As Fancy asked), when and where did this happen?

My first suggestion is that this alert should have been kept to the lady's rooms and not in co-ed. My second is that without full information, alerts really do nothing to help, but only make people raise eyebrows/questions over the validity of a claim.

I am truly sorry to you if this genuinely happened, but let me please appeal to you to re-post in the lady's room with all the details so that can we be better informed.

Take care.
This is horrible.
It is, indeed, a horrible incident if authentic.

I mean nothing personal by using the word "if" and closely examining/dissecting an alert, by the way, and I'll query any poster further if specifics are missing, hazy, vitriolic, or out of sync with an established time or thread line.

I don't wish to come off as unsympathetic to what such an experience might do to a lady physically and psychologically, but allegations like this have resounding repercussions to a gentleman, too, so there had better be a blazing conflagration here and not just smoke. Difficult to make a determination on what really happens in a room if one is not present with the participants involved and witnessing the action. Innocent until proven guilty, or is the realty closer to the other way around? We all know misunderstandings happen, things get blown out of proportion, memories are fallible, yet vileness and malevolence undoubtedly exist in the Hobby just as they do in the rest of the world, and some peeps have nefarious and just plain BAD intentions.

I don't know what the answer is, but IMHO, better to keep track of evil under the facade we know it by rather than drive it into hiding behind another veil of pretense.

Reputation and non-exploitative details make a big difference in credibility. I'm in no position to judge, so will continue to ask questions when warnings come up. In this case, valid points were raised above, and screening accuracy is a factor. More input required. And yes, we ought to hear the gent's side if he has a defense. All within guidelines, of course.

The conclusion will be dismally frustrating for someone no matter how this plays out. Heavy sigh. Makes me want to become a hermit and never leave the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
Wow...Im so sorry Daisy. Get tested asap and keep getting tested...
Sorry this happened to you. Give the mod some time to act. Just one tiny question. Why didn't you check VH prior to meeting him? You obviously didn't screen. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
How many roses is she worth should tell you everything you need to know..
Fyi, you can look up your phone records from your service provider. So everyone if he deleted the calls and texts, they'll show up on your usage statement.
Fyi, you can look up your phone records from your service provider. So everyone if he deleted the calls and texts, they'll show up on your usage statement. Originally Posted by straber
Not if you use pre paid or Google voice smarty pants
Where did this encounter occur?
Her post #78 from this thread? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2284199&page=6

Wasn't sure if she was referring to the OP or the fellow who commented just above her, so the clarification is appreciated. Thanks.

This alleged incident must have happened recently, since today seems to be the first we're hearing of it. More questions and much discussion may follow, especially if the accused shares his side.

He stated his intention of seeing and perhaps photographing her on 3/1 (post #30), in her review dated 2/11: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311372

Unfortunately, if the remarks related to his real world profession and past state of residence are accurate, this may not go the way she had intended, which will be quite sad if she's relating a true story.

So many IFs. Why can't people just treat each other respectfully so we don't have to evaluate these she saids/he saids?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
If only.... It's not possible for everyone to treat each other with respect. That's like wanting puppies to be born already potty trained.. I'm dealing with a 7 week old chihuahua but that's another story... LOL.
Not if you use pre paid or Google voice smarty pants Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I LOL'ed