World changer - men lose sexual instinct

Ladies,

You wake up one morning and something strange has happened. All the men of the world have lost their procreative and sexual instinct that would normally make them chase tail. Their initial desire is gone. How would this change your world?
Im not worried. I would eat pussy. Like bag of groceries

If i cant stick it...i would lick it..
Mmmm?? Good question
Let me think....
Think about how many hours in one day men think about sex. Now fill that with productivity. We’d probably be living in the most advanced society ever imagined. Roads would be built in like 2 days lol
But without procreation what good would it do. It won't take long until there would be no one to it.
In this hypothetical situation there is still sex and procreation. It just isn’t instinctual by men. So women would have to arouse us first. We aren’t hungering all the time.
Mmmm?? Good question
Let me think.... Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Posting taint photos helps clear the mind and helps the thought process.
1+
Okay,thought about it.

I would run my errands all hoity-toity in the raw and persuade them otherwise
I would run my errands all hoity-toity in the raw and persuade them otherwise Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You know, I'm feeling very disinterested in sex. I don't seem to have any desire at all. May I come run errands with you.
Meet me at HomeDepot at 8am
So what you're proposing is a fantasy that all men feel the same way as a woman that is married to a man that has stopped trying be the man she lusted for when she said "yes"......

Ok....I would take out the trash, pick up my socks, rinse my dishes, leave the seat up for him, NEVER leave stubble hair on the sink for him to clean, stop watching CNN long enough to listen to him bitch about his day, and say what I mean and mean what I say.

In short....I would do what I could to make him want to make me happy. Even it was something I didn't want to do.

Can y'all tell I'm an ex wife? LoL

Edit.....and P.S. I've also got my "drank" on so I am speaking my mind unfiltered
Meet me at HomeDepot at 8am
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
So, if your nakedness inspires me, can we go get kinky in the garden section?
Mmmm....not much to think about here.

Between a kiss here & there....I'd gently tie you to my bed and slowly kiss your entire body. Teasing with my eyes....my finger tips..... while wrapping my hands around your tool oh so gently.....then my mouth makes an entrance...

As I have been told how mind blowing it is when I start sucking your big toe. The goose bumps from it is almost as powerful as receiving a B L O W J O B.....(those are NOT my words)......

A GOOD TEASE MIND-FUCK WILL GET THE ENDORPHINS UP & GOING
Couldn't sleep last night and flipped to The Doctors and they were talking about how popcorn can interfere with a guy's performance, first time hearing that one.

~