To shave or not?

Shine got a sess WID a bootiful, classy, Blondie in that A, whilst in Austin conducting bizness with my patnas in two weeks. Question ladas, I'm of impec hygiene, but am currently sporting a Woodstock hippy man bush down below. Should I shave the bush off to Betta my punany play time or let the hair foooking live! Please help shine out becuz shine wants to make a good impression. If so I have a great Chinese dude who does a great man scaping job, he's always tender around the balls. Thanks in advance. Toodles.
I'm sure SC appreciates your full natural.
Pour gas on your balls and light a match. Takes off the hair without razor burn.
Lmfao. For me the less hair the better, it sucks to have to stop sucking a cock to pull a hair out of my mouth.
Use a straight razor, and a blind fold.
Lmfao. For me the less hair the better, it sucks to have to stop sucking a cock to pull a hair out of my mouth. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
But daily flossing is good for your dental hygiene!
Lmfao. For me the less hair the better, it sucks to have to stop sucking a cock to pull a hair out of my mouth. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I totally agree! ^ Shave... wax... it! I love sucking dick. It’s my fetish and the last thing I want is to have to stop and pull hair out of my mouth or possibly get it in my throat. Don’t be fucking up my fetish.
I'm orally fixated, too, and adore tongue-polishing shillelaghs and kissing Blarney Stones. I don't need a totally bare canvass to practice my amorous arts on, but gents, if the landscape you intend me to plant my face in looks like a wild tropical jungle hiding a Mayan ruin, I'd appreciate it if you would weed whack a wee bit, please. Thanks!

By the way, Happy Steak & BJ Day this coming Wednesday the 14th, and Happy St. Paddy's Day on Saturday the 17th!!! More reasons to celebrate with bagpipe blowing!
I just want to say on behalf of all of us. I surely do appreciate the fact that you'll love showing your appreciation to the pole. Slow clap from the cheap seats #Thankyou #Poleappreciation
I like how this thread started about Shine and has progressed into the importance of keeping it neat so providers can show off their oral kills. You BBBJ talented sweeties are truly the real MVPs.
Chicks dig silky smooth balls. Everyone knows that.
Pour gas on your balls and light a match. Takes off the hair without razor burn. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Gas or isopropyl alcohol?
E85
Well there’s only one bloody way to say it.

I make sure before a Sheila goes down and gnaws on the bark, there’s NO moss around the wood.
Gas or isopropyl alcohol? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Napalm.