Just moved to Los Angeles have a 3br near downtown. Any ladies wanna move in?

I just got a new place in Los Angeles. Im looking for a roomie who is drama free around my age im 22 so 18 thru 24. Woman who is in the industry. Preferably no kids and can travel often to do doubles and have fun. Interested just pm me and we can go from there.
I just got a new place in Los Angeles. Im looking for a roomie who is drama free around my age im 22 so 18 thru 24. Woman who is in the industry. Preferably no kids and can travel often to do doubles and have fun. Interested just pm me and we can go from there. Originally Posted by Amy Adventure
Um, this is Houston. So, you recently relocated from Dallas? Are you looking for someone who is thinking of moving to LA from the Lone Star State, or did you accidentally post in the wrong forum? A query in your local ISO or ladies arena might net you more interest. Irish luck!

Kudos for being able to AFFORD a place in the City of Fallen Angeles as a young provider from less-residentially-challenged Texas!
Good luck with that pimp
Good luck with that pimp Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
No crystal ball needed

"Not half, not some, but ALL my cash"

Prostition is illegal dear. Just say no.
Let's see...
Young, attractive blond, her body looks like a natural work of art as in no fake weird shaped body parts...
Yep, I see her making a zillion in LA
You go girllll, good luck in your endeavours
If it walks like a duck ...