On this day a foooking star was born!

For the nine months before I just hung out in the womb, cooking oxtails, sippin on that foooking hendo planning my arrival. Finally I said foook it so I pushed my own self out,told the doc homie I got this. Pulled myself out, winked at the nurse,hi fived the doc fo doing nothing then fixed me a foooking drank. Now here to enthrall the masses and charm the ladas. Not everyone at once ecco, wish yo boy a happy bday. Going out wid my bootiful college neighbor to that steak 48 Hoping ta do it gangsta and get it on in that lubly establishments foooking restroom. Toodles.....
For the nine months before I just hung out in the womb, cooking oxtails, sippin on that foooking hendo planning my arrival. Finally I said foook it so I pushed my own self out,told the doc homie I got this. Pulled myself out, winked at the nurse,hi fived the doc fo doing nothing then fixed me a foooking drank. Now here to enthrall the masses and charm the ladas. Not everyone at once ecco, wish yo boy a happy bday. Going out wid my bootiful college neighbor to that steak 48 Hoping ta do it gangsta and get it on in that lubly establishments foooking restroom. Toodles..... Originally Posted by shinepro
who foooking cares... ?
I'm going to start smashing the rtm button on you foooking trolls like I pound that pus. Dis is the Shine happy bday thread. Either send some lub shine way or move on trollicious!
Happy bday.

Couldn't find any lub but I found some lube with your name on it-

https://www.lubeaboom.com/prod_shine.php
Happy bday.

Couldn't find any lub but I found some lube with your name on it-

https://www.lubeaboom.com/prod_shine.php Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Bwahahaha. Slit lik o
pound the PUS, you say?

brb....i gotchu
Try weako come twerk dat pus for us. We at da engine room now. Ill make it rain with 3 dollars. I ain't going to lie I want to grunge foook you!
Happy Birthday....shine!
You came out of a pussy only to pound pussy and drank....way to go shine....way to go!!
Happy Birthday, Shinepro!

You know, I'm an old white guy, but I have a feeling if I ever met the real you, we'd hit off ok.

Foook on.
Happy birthday, Shine!