I got a foooking infraction!

I'm foooking entertainment value ec land. I keep the shit hopping.. like I never pound the rtm
.chicks complain about shine but they should worry about you broads. Snitch ass dudes. Like shine talk gangsta but I don't give a broad no ish. I pay respek balls clean. Great convo. Don't abuse her pussy. Respectful. I don't know what 10 points mean honestly. I ain't reading that long ass shit. I foooked a bizy in the stall at steak 48 then foooked another shortie outside engine room while the chick I fucked, college ho, watched. Ecco don't stop my pus flow. Ever. So rtm snitch just know shine going to blast a load in your chick in yo house because she cant stand your boring ass. When I'm skeeting on da sheets. marking my territory. Youll ladies need to watch these snitch Bruce jenners. They'll roll on da momma. How da fuk ya infrak a dude on his bday
C'mon man. Ta da snitch, please let me cuckold ya. Striit bullshit.
Nobody snitched on your weak ass, you just broke the rules.
Now carry on with your great value low economy words ....
Sneak p you going ta throw me unda da bus. We black right. Geez...
Boo boo sneak p I wouldn't be here if I didn't pay like I weigh.
Sneak p you going ta throw me unda da bus. We black right. Geez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Are you black? Just because you post with the same language that the guy from Oops Steam Cleaning does, doesn't make you black.

I don't believe for even a second you're black, however I feel like you're full of crap, with no life, bored out of your (dim) wits, with an immature child like mind. As a matter of fact, if you're not black, then every one of your posts are mimicking those using ebonics could be considered racist.

I think they ought to check your IP address against other members IP addresses and see if you have multiple user names. If you do, then you're foooking gone.

More food for thought. If you received notice of your points by private message, then by posting you got points, your made a private message you received open to the whole board. ooops.
there's 3 O's in "foooking" .......lol

Are you black? Just because you post with the same language that the guy from Oops Steam Cleaning does, doesn't make you black. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Every time he posts, for some reason, I get a vison of this guy

shine.jpg
I care.
It hurts just to read past his first sentence. The grammar is just so terrible.
Every time he posts, for some reason, I get a vison of this guy Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Or this
Remember..." No ragrets" bahahahha.
I'm foooking entertainment value ec land. I keep the shit hopping.. like I never pound the rtm
.chicks complain about shine but they should worry about you broads. Snitch ass dudes. Like shine talk gangsta but I don't give a broad no ish. I pay respek balls clean. Great convo. Don't abuse her pussy. Respectful. I don't know what 10 points mean honestly. I ain't reading that long ass shit. I foooked a bizy in the stall at steak 48 then foooked another shortie outside engine room while the chick I fucked, college ho, watched. Ecco don't stop my pus flow. Ever. So rtm snitch just know shine going to blast a load in your chick in yo house because she cant stand your boring ass. When I'm skeeting on da sheets. marking my territory. Youll ladies need to watch these snitch Bruce jenners. They'll roll on da momma. How da fuk ya infrak a dude on his bday
C'mon man. Ta da snitch, please let me cuckold ya. Striit bullshit. Originally Posted by shinepro
Right there.....fucking [aka foooking] PRICELESS!!

Keep it going, shine ....but still need a translator MOST times

It hurts just to read past his first sentence. The grammar is just so terrible. Originally Posted by Alealexi
Gets you laughing first thing in the MORNING....who needs a cup of joe (slang for coffee, peeps) when you have THE SHINEPRO!!!

We black right. Geez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Are you black? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Lmao! I. Just. Can't! I was trying to come up w/ a pic in my head, and this basically sums it up! Lol
... I was trying to come up w/ a pic in my head, and this basically sums it up! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
Or this Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
The sad part about that guy is that about a million women actually desire him