1 NCNS .. 1 TIME WASTER...

281-***-*638 .. The appt time came & went. No call, no text, no email. 30-45 later, he told me that his phone had fell in between the seats and got stuck, but that he had arrived at the location. At the location that I was at there's one way in and one way out. I never saw him or any vehicle for that matter pull in. So like I said I had reached out to him with one text and one phone call, asking in the text simply if you're going to be able to make it if not let me know ASAP. So then he tells me that he has had a really bad day and that I came off aggressive to him, apparently by asking his ETA and letting him know that it wasn't cool to no-call no-show.

832-***-*743.. this number has several alerts on a couple of different apps. He initially inquired about an overnight. And then it changed from a well can you just do one to two hours? And then it went down to 1 hour. So then he said he wanted to just do a regular hour appointment. I sent him and address fairly close I'm talking about I can look out my window and see his car if you were to pull in the next parking lot. He gave me a time that he wanted to come by, I entertain the idea, figuring his history would repeat itself & not worried if he did or didnt show. Appointment set right? Wrong. So then I message him to let him know that if he wasn't at the location by a specific time that I would not be able to see him and he agreed to that. So I text him just to possibly maybe get an idea of where he was at or if he was actually going to show and in the text I asked him how traffic was. He said it was not bad but his girlfriend had just called him he was on the phone with her and to give him just a minute. At this point I'm already hip to what's going on I could tell he was going to flake. So I straight up asked him do you need to cancel the appointment? He said yes. And then told me that he hadn't even left his home yet... He also stated that he had just got his phone number and that he was aware of alerts linked to his #. However, they obviously couldmt be for him, since it was a new #, that he had just just got within the last month or two... Yeah- okay!

If you would like the info for either one of these gentlemen you can inbox me or text me and I will gladly provide you with it.
So there are not eccie members?
Alrighty then
Alrighty then Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Don't start w/ smart-ass replies, or, negativity.
Not sure why some people pull that crap but they seem to want to see if they can get an appointment with the understanding that they never intend to keep it in the first place. Sorry that happened to you.
If what you are saying is true....then the guys a flake
Alrighty then Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
You should go post in Austin threads. You would fit in great
Don't start w/ smart-ass replies, or, negativity. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
-Small price to pay for making your contact information public
There's a reason why most established providers require a pm with all the references before giving out their number/email
It's easy to troll/scam/rip off providers when they have your eccie handle

-You knew the second guy had multiple alerts bhai but still agreed to see him
-You post this same thread every 2 weeks
-If you don't want folks to respond, post it in the Ladies lounge

You have eccie and p411 but still choose to move like a BP ho
Maybe you should go back there
You're so nice. And your sweet remarks. I never said only ladies respond. Nope, not every 2 weeks: only when i feel like it. How do u know they weren't on eccie? I didn't say yes, or no.. Not all providers screen the same.. So, calm down & go bust 1..
If what you are saying is true....then the guys a flake Originally Posted by tbone2u
The guy who had multiple bad things on an app i use. But sometimes the app can be completely off and wrong. One of my clients when first contacting me, that has no relation to this issue, has mixed reviews on his number on the same app that I used: but has turned out to be 1 of the best guys i see. but this guy that the post is about had negative things about him none positive. So I thought maybe it's the same case maybe he's not that bad, what the hell I'll give him a chance. So I wasn't really expecting that much after speaking to him because he seemed a little sketchy at first. So after this little debacle I went ahead and wrote my own alert on the app that I use confirming the other allegations against the guy.
I'm glad I am buying and not selling. I can't even begin to imagine trying to screen someone or even not having a clue what they look like until you open the door. I'm not saying this just to you Cameron. I'm saying it to all you ladies.

Again....I can't even imagine doing that.
I'm glad I am buying and not selling. I can't even begin to imagine trying to screen someone or even not having a clue what they look like until you open the door. I'm not saying this just to you Cameron. I'm saying it to all you ladies.

Again....I can't even imagine doing that. Originally Posted by tbone2u

It can make for 1 Hell of a surprise, lol..
********** SURPRISE!!!!!! ***************** lol

********** SURPRISE!!!!!! ***************** lol

............. Originally Posted by threshold

Ugh! THRESH! Dont start it with me this evening! Lol
^^^Cam I would be on high alert with all that's going on, read in the Alert section hun...and probably best to post in private for us ladies ... its crazy right now IMO I would even consider taking your phone number down and any private email etc...and screen through the PM system via here and p411 and screen hard lady

Just my .02 cents doll! Everyone has good points I think everyone trying to help especially with us VP it's just too risky.

EDIT: Not a dig doll by any means just trying to help with any input I can.