Pulling Your Panties Aside

Ladies,
It's easy to be nude when you and your lover need some relief. But do you feel an extra twinge in your tummy if he slides a finger inside your panties and pulls them aside to get to your pussy? A GF in college used to actually gasp and grind her ass back towards me whenever I crawled behind her, pushed her legs open and slipped my fingers inside her panties to pull them out of the way. Is that the "being taken" mentality at play or just the idea of having him go the exra mile?
Is that the "being taken" mentality at play or just the idea of having him go the exra mile? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I would say both! It turns me on for my man to reach down and pull my panties aside so he can get to my pussy! Let's me know that he wants me very badly!
It's sexy until you pull your cold, clammy panties back on. *shiver* For me it's one of those things that's far more fun in fantasy than reality.

- Carrie,
wet blanket
I have actually had a session were the guy asked me to keep them on during sex. I liked it.
Ive done both to ladies, and i have to say leaving them on is the times where you catch her at the kitchen sink washing dishes, or standing at the stove cooking and she looks so damn sexy you just have to have it then and there. But in the bed i like to explore the nether regions with my tounge too much to have them in the way.
I think it is very sexy and erotic in foreplay to have a guy pull my panties to the side to get a feel of my wet pussy and/or a taste . But once it comes down to getting the real thing, I want the panties off please. I agree with imreadynow....they would just be in the way!
I really like it when the lady has on a very tiny thong ...to start .....and if she slips her hand down inside of said thong and teases those soft pink lips THAT is very sexxy to me...a real turn on ......then slipping it aside and licking around it .Hhhhhhhmmmmmmm eventually removing it to finish the fun .... that is my kinda gal .....T
Its very fun, but I agree with carrie, Its very cold putting your panties back on the right way. Very cold and wet LOL!

Thats what clean pairs are for!!!!
Always bring a spare pair.

This is also one of those things where men and women are asymmetrical. Somehow, the guy pulling his tighty whiteys aside and working with them still on just doesn't seem that sensual.
I like it when the stripper pulls them to the side. Also, why won't you ladies always let us take them off? I remember when I told one provider I want to take them off, she told me to do it with my teeth. I did and WOW it was a blast afterwards!
I like it when the stripper pulls them to the side. Also, why won't you ladies always let us take them off? Originally Posted by Red Tex
I do get an extra rush of blood to groin when I'm peeling the panties.
I have actually had a session were the guy asked me to keep them on during sex. I liked it. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Sex with the panties on, always drives me over the edge! Tara, you can expect a call from me real soon
But once it comes down to getting the real thing, I want the panties off please. I agree with imreadynow....they would just be in the way! Originally Posted by mikahranae
We can agree to disagree (WALDT); however, I never found it to be. In fact it can be quite stimulating if there a little bit of rub action there.
Also, why won't you ladies always let us take them off? Originally Posted by Red Tex
Amen, Brother Red! Let us guys unwrap the goodies, ladies.

One hint, though, guys. Be sure to carefully place the panties somewhere safe rather than just tossing them on the floor or something. Or just hand them to the lady to let her place them where she wants to.
I am trying to remember if I have ever seen a provider with panties.