Date: 9/26/2022
Name: Serina
Phone: 346-347-8889
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near City Center
Activities: DFK, top notch BBBJ, FIV, RIM, Fuck me sexy babymaking hips, great attitude, 2 pops easy CIP & CIM.
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders, dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Great body proportions, not a boney spinner but definitely not fat, like a perfectly thicc latina, with curves in the right places. She reminds me of those anime girls and perfect pleaser attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review as always

Banged her early Saturday. Great body for an Asian.
I banged her till she said mercy, 50 mins of the hour.
Great!
man idk about y'all, but reading cip just kills the mood.
man idk about y'all, but reading cip just kills the mood. Originally Posted by onTheFlip
CIP is the mood and the reason they are doing so well imo. For 5 bills you get to cum in some Korean 7/10 to 9/10 as many times as possible in an hour.
  • nono
  • 09-28-2022, 05:40 AM
CIP is the mood and the reason they are doing so well imo. For 5 bills you get to cum in some Korean 7/10 to 9/10 as many times as possible in an hour. Originally Posted by Sean.grelly
I agreed
Originally Posted by hodoggie
True
I agreed Originally Posted by nono
Loved CIP when i can break down a almost always CFS girl. I find the CIP nowadays with CIP exclusive girls a bit of a turn off when i consider the increased risks involved. It was much more fund when i use my charm and skills to break in a girl who usually uses rubber.