Address: Westchase
Activities: Shower, mish, dfk, Cg, bbj, bls
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sexy, amazing natural DDs, 5’1, 100
Recommendation: Yes
Wow 100 lbs sounds amazing
The pictures are noticeably photoshopped especially her belly area. How does her belly look in real life?
Natural Ds you say may need to try them out 👍
  • Pyle1
  • 09-30-2022, 09:34 AM
Saw her today and she was amazing, coin flip between her or Lisa as my personal favorite.
Originally Posted by Pyle1
That sold me right there.
Saw her today and she was amazing, coin flip between her or Lisa as my personal favorite. Originally Posted by DocXXX
I'm surprised no reviews on Mina, I'm too lazy, here's the short version saw her after getting back from my biz trip straight out of the airport. She's hands down the top DDG K Spinner, best IOP, I have to say she's #1 on my top 10 list and very youthful. Oh and perfect body. I went 3 rounds and 3 hours with her lol A little sad Serina left early she in my top 5 as well. Rose and Lisa both retired (went back to S. Korea), their number was disconnected and when asked the booker, they went back. I guess they made enough from me LOL
Mina is hot, got the kpop look to her. Body is banging but I didn't get too much iop from her.
Maybe it's YMMV, and I've seen her quite regularly back in 21 in LA and here at KGFE she just starts by DFK for like 3-5 minutes. I vibe pretty well with her. But to each their own!
Mina is hot, got the kpop look to her. Body is banging but I didn't get too much iop from her. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Her IOP was pretty high for me I saw her 3 times and every time it was a solid experience. I always hit that 10am slot though so I can go do shit with the rest of my day, that could be the difference.