Date: 10/13/2022
Name: Mina
Phone: 346 347 8889
Email Address: houstonkgirls@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Briarforest and Beltway 8
Activities: Alots of DFK Shower with Preview BBBJ, more BBBJ deepthroat, swallow, MBBFSP, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Blonde wavy and past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She's leaving 10/15 so 10/14 last day. If she's not the godess of Kgirls, I don't know who is. Perfect body, amazing IOP, GFE to the max. She deserves ATF status!!!
Recommendation: Yes
This is a really nice review

This is a really nice review

Originally Posted by gameforlife
And the conv dies down pretty quick. At the end of the day they are all here to work and entertain throughout the paid session. Back in 2008 I felt like I could get one as a gf. Over time I've realized keeping the hobby a hobby is less headache. YMMV...
I visited her again today as well. Definitely ATF status. She told me she should be back sometime around Christmas.
Fuck man I missed her she's my favorite one to come through kgfe I'm pissed
I just finished my visit and she was great.

How sad.real men don’t get mad. Only kids do when a toy is taken away from them.
And the conv dies down pretty quick. At the end of the day they are all here to work and entertain throughout the paid session. Back in 2008 I felt like I could get one as a gf. Over time I've realized keeping the hobby a hobby is less headache. YMMV... Originally Posted by Assmaster88
Spoken like a true seasoned veteran of the hobby! I know what you mean brutha! Had my heart broken a few times NGL! But like the Joker said, "I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...STRANGER!!!"
What's IOP. I googled it in the urban dictionary but did not see anything relevant to the hobby
What's IOP. I googled it in the urban dictionary but did not see anything relevant to the hobby Originally Posted by Imruready
Illusion Of Passion.