State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd. near McNeil
Activities: Horrible hand rubbing
Hair Length and Color: black, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'5"ish, cute face, Asian butt, B cups
Recommendation: No
Thank you for your honest review. Helps when there are hyped up reviews.
At least I was only out the $70 door fee. I took the tip I put on the table with me when I left after only about 10 minutes. I have no doubt that her previous reviews are fake.
At least I was only out the $70 door fee. I took the tip I put on the table with me when I left after only about 10 minutes. I have no doubt that her previous reviews are fake. Originally Posted by teeoff
Teeoff, I respect that your INDIVIDUAL session with Rachel may not have been up to par. Respectively, based on your review history, I feel that if God himself took female form, walked onto this earth, then decided to give you a massage at an AMP Spa. You would somehow find something wrong with it and write a NO review. Additionally, I don’t disagree with some of your ROS reasons for giving a NO review. I equally get frustrated with what you shared on ROS.

WITH ALL THAT SAID

Contradiction

Then you somehow correlated that because you had a bad experience, which by now is PAR for the course for you it seems. Of course ALL PREVIOUS REVIEWS ARE FAKE!!

I bring this up because I personally saw Rachel and ACTUALLY went through with the massage and had a great experience with her. Maybe if you actually had a massage from her you would have had fun and at worst given her a so-so review for the reason mentioned in the ROS.

I know for sure when I went to McDonald’s and my fries were cold and not salty that ALL the other people who said their fries were hot and salty were lying, RIGHT?!? That’s what your review(s) sound like.

To the Admins, I am only bringing up points that Teeoff himself mentioned in public. I was not going to say anything about his personal opinion of his session with Rachel until He directly said all her previous reviews were fake, which I am one of. Thus I feel validated to defend not only myself, but also Rachel. My intentions are not to hijack this thread and this will be my only post on this specific topic.

And if anyone feels my reviews are fake feel free to PM me and we can discuss it privately and respectfully.

My 2 cents.
Quite the dissertation. Thanks for your opinion, GT!