URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/200658
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near DNT and 635
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Long black/brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: An okay face, huge melon like the pic on her RR, no ass...not worth it...
Recommendation: No
She is awful… avoid!
I’ve been trying to get in contact with Tangie for months now. How were you able to reach her? I’ve tried both her phone numbers listed to no avail. Is there another phone number I’m not aware of or an email or something? Thanks to anyone that can help me out.
Asagai, I had troubles reaching her as well. What finally worked for me was using an actual cell phone, and not a phone app or anything. I tried calling and messaging for the longest time using a phone app, and she never replied. The first time I called from an actual phone, she returned the call immediately. Could be a coincidence of course. YMMV.
Asagai, I had troubles reaching her as well. What finally worked for me was using an actual cell phone, and not a phone app or anything. I tried calling and messaging for the longest time using a phone app, and she never replied. The first time I called from an actual phone, she returned the call immediately. Could be a coincidence of course. YMMV. Originally Posted by Mr_Machiavelli
Not a coincidence. She uses some kind of app or something to screen numbers and depending on what name pops up for your phone number, she may not answer at all.
Be glad that you havent reached her. You are not missing anything good. There are many others you can find to take care of you on here or the other forum.