Best Breasts

Who had or has the best breasts that you have ever had the pleasure of...

Natural=Nikki Nighty
Man Made= tie=Sasha Lynn and Forever Aspen
  • KCJoe
  • 06-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Lovely Heidi. Not sure if they were natural or real.
Naturals.... CiCi and Adrielle
so which is better real or enhanced???? or does it all vary depending on how well the enhancement was done?
Tiffani from Topeka that used to work with Audrina and Veronica had flawless Playboy quality tits. I'm not even a tit man and I was just amazed by 'em.
Real is always better.

Although I have to admit that fake often look better.
Real is always better.

Although I have to admit that fake often look better. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Real is ALWAYS better. I'd rather be near very small ones that are real than fake ones of any size.

The fake ones do catch more eyes, but so do shiny pennies.

Change the people you hang out if necessary, but keep what you've got.
I remember Candy Dancer....she had by far the best fakes I ever had the pleasure of....they looked awesome and were just amazing in the "feel" department!!
I think that enhanced breasts must stand 3 tests;

1. The extent of visible scars
2. Was sensitivity affected?
3. When on on top of you do they hang like rocks in a sock?
Heidi would have to be right up there for me. Sasha's are really really nice too!
Real and small, 34 to 36, the less letters the better.
I have to admit it I am intrigued with the possibility of examining the wares of Miss Bree Summers to see the handiwork quality.

Another great natural pair belong to a girl named Meadow that was with AAG. From the planet(or ex planet Pluto) but forgivable just for those beauties!
Jade. Doesn't matter to me, real or natural, I'm a bigger the better kinda guy. I like 'em way down the alphabet on cup size.
I am into natural breasts, never been a fan of man-mades.....