Rand Paul "Obama is Making Stuff Up"

You gotta love it! I know he's a Republican, but he might be ok after all.

From the article:

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., didn’t hold back on criticism of President Obama’s sequestration scare tactics in a Friday appearance on Fox News’ “Happening Now.”

When asked by host Jenna Lee what his message would be to viewers, Paul let loose.

“I would say balderdash. It’s untrue, unfair, dishonest, disingenuous,” he said. “The president is making stuff up.”

Paul noted that while local taxes foot most of the bill for police and firefighters, Obama says they will be affected by the sequester.
“It’s not true. The sequester is a slowdown in the rate of growth of government,”
Paul explained. “It’s the least we can do.”

NewsBusters accused the media of not telling the public the truth about “just how small these cuts are in relation to the size of the budget and the economy and therefore how inconsequential they’re going to be.”

For the video, click here: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/02/...stuff-up-52128
But "The sky is falling" rhetoric is SO much more fun.
He comes by it naturally...
You're right again, Assup. Obama's "sky is falling" rhetoric is classic misinformation.
Thanks for admitting the truth. I am right. AGAIN!
You completely missed CC's point, and was, accidentally, right. Yep, that's our Assup. When he gets one right, it's by accident, and not by design.

I forgot the [sarcasm] tags. LOL!
And the [hypocrisy] one too.
And Assup was too stupid to pick up on it.

He's certainly not stupid, but I think he is running a little slow this late at night!
You gotta love it! I know he's a Republican, but he might be ok after all.

From the article:

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., didn’t hold back on criticism of President Obama’s sequestration scare tactics in a Friday appearance on Fox News’ “Happening Now.”

When asked by host Jenna Lee what his message would be to viewers, Paul let loose.

“I would say balderdash. It’s untrue, unfair, dishonest, disingenuous,” he said. “The president is making stuff up.”

Paul noted that while local taxes foot most of the bill for police and firefighters, Obama says they will be affected by the sequester.
“It’s not true. The sequester is a slowdown in the rate of growth of government,”
Paul explained. “It’s the least we can do.”

NewsBusters accused the media of not telling the public the truth about “just how small these cuts are in relation to the size of the budget and the economy and therefore how inconsequential they’re going to be.”

For the video, click here: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/02/...stuff-up-52128 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Of course it doesn't tell you the cuts are going to be in good government as well as bad, So it is another way of doing nothing constructive for the country. But as you have trumpeted that you are for gridlock it is all right.
It is hard for those that choose to believe the lies to believe anything but the lies.
They are called "useful idiots".

They are called "useful idiots". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
...and they are being led by the likes of Rand Paul.