Dedicated to those with stage IV and uncurable TDS

On the internet there some people who have TDS so bad it's not even laughable, because their hatred for one man is so bad they come off as being mentally unbalanced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDA3D8lnboo
If Mr. Trump wins over Kamala in November . . .will the lefties be as disturbed as they were when he beat Hillery in 2016?

Wil they need special safe places or councelling and emotinal support animals?

"They" have tried to remove him through impeachment twice, "They" have tried to bankrupt him in the courts. "They" have tried to put him in prison. "They" have, this year, tried to kill him twice (so far) . . .

If Mr, Trump wins, what will they try next?
If Trump loses will the right wingers and Trumpys lose their mind. Maybe attack the capital again. Become conspiracy believing nuts?
If Trump loses will the right wingers and Trumpys lose their mind. Maybe attack the capital again. Become conspiracy believing nuts? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I see what you mean DJ.
I’d say all of that shit is a distinct possibility, 1b1. Groundwork is already being laid.

We are NOT going back.

Btw - Dear John, don’t forget to vote November 7!
Btw - Dear John, don’t forget to vote November 7! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Careful, Biden’s DOJ put someone in jail for saying exactly this.
Careful, Biden’s DOJ put someone in jail for saying exactly this. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Chit. I meant December 7!
Any TDS mentioned does not come close to being a TCM (Trump cult member).

Available for you: Bibles, sneakers, NFT cards.....just for you to become closer to the man
A Trump win will be worth it just to see Martha Raddatz cry again.
Wanting Donald Trump to pay for his crimes is not a symptom of a mental illness. Why does opposition to Trump have to be Deranged?
Consider this: a 78 year old man, sending off messages on Truth Social at midnight, in ALL CAPs.

Psychiatrists must have a definition for this.
Wanting Donald Trump to pay for his crimes is not a symptom of a mental illness. Why does opposition to Trump have to be Deranged? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Neither is it n nonsense to expect Hillery and/or Bill Clinton to face serious justice . . .or the extended Biden family.
No it's not derangement. Then again, it was the OP who chose to speak about fellow posters in medical terms.

Remember, MAGAs, wear your MAGA costume to the polls!
No it's not derangement. Then again, it was the OP who chose to speak about fellow posters in medical terms.

Remember, MAGAs, wear your MAGA costume to the polls! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Remedial reading is your friend. In no place did I say anybody here had TDS, nor did I imply anybody here had TDS. My post header says Dedicated to those with stage IV and uncurable TDS. The first line says 'for those on the internet'. Now if you think you qualify, well that's your choice and decision, not mine.