Providers Contacting You

I was chatting with a well-known provider the other night and as we were casually flirting, she was telling me her business was kinda of static. I asked her if she reached out to any gents, and she said/believes it shows a sign of desperation! I laughed b/c I (and I think most gents) would be honored and flattered if a well known lady reaches out to you for any reason. that would like to see you.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT CALLING YOU ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHTS OR BLOWING UP YOUR CELL PHONE. I'm just referring to a quick PM, red herring type of thing. So, my question, would you be honored, indifferent or disgusted by a Provider sending you a PM?
There ar a couple of regulars I keep in contact with they say that they love it, makes them feel important and not just an atm lol...as a matter fact theyre asking me when am I comming home lol..
  • GNG
  • 05-30-2012, 01:22 PM
mirandalee is correct. I enjoy it when ladies I've seen take a moment to let me know their travel plans so I can plan accordingly myself.
Great thread, BBB.

Oh there are so many men I would love to meet. It's only after I've chatted with them, seen them at a gathering, or gotten to know them a bit that I tell them that I would love to spend some BCD time with them.

I don't think it's wrong to do that if you've gotten to know them, but a lot of the time, for example - in chat, the girl contacts all the guys with specials and what not or begging for a session.

There are some guys I see post on the forum that I get curious about even if I have never talked to them. But having not talked to them before, I probably would not just contact them out of the blue, because 1. they might not know me, and 2. I might not be their type.

But yes, if I've gotten to know someone, eventually I might reach out.
I enjoy it when ladies I've seen take a moment to let me know their travel plans so I can plan accordingly myself. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
+1
Calls or text messages, no way unless there is a pre-arranged agreement.

Emails or PMs to regulars, not a problem.

Cold calls (PMs or emails) to guys you have never met begging to get an appointment, in general, BAD.

Dropping a friendly note to a guy who makes a comment you like, or don't like, not a problem. If it get's his attention, and he decides to see you, great.
I dont do the cold call pm's. I only want to see a gentleman if he has the desire to book with me... after all... it makes it more intense if he is seeing me because of extreme desire or attraction.. not because i contacted him with a special.

That being said... most of the guys know that i have a mailing list and i keep them informed via mailing list.
It is a case by case basis. It is cool to get a pm from certain providers, just saying hello or small talk. But I hate the ones that basically beg me to see them.
I myself would totally enjoy hearing from some of the ladies that I have been with. Whether it be a cute tex or just a short call to say "Hi"--it would make me feel like they enjoyed my company and thought enough of me to give me that call. (It's good business Ladies!) Of course being single makes this a lot easier.
mirandalee is correct. I enjoy it when ladies I've seen take a moment to let me know their travel plans so I can plan accordingly myself. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock

I usually e mail them to let them know, or text if they are regular customers . Sometimes men don't always have time to check the boards or the schedules and so it's nice to let them know, hey, I am going to be in your neck of the woods soon.
There are few patrons who I can reach out to occasionally just to say hello. They are more than "just clients" so there is no "fishing" for appointments, more like friends catching up.

If things are slow, time to think why as opposed to cold call.

Lina
PMs are fine. Would rather the ladies not store more direct methods of contact.
  • Paven
  • 05-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Being a touring gal when I meet fellas while on the road and they tell me that they would like to see me again the next time I roll through I send them emails a couple of weeks ahead of time so that they can plan accordingly if their schedule allows them to visit Paven's Private Club.
PMs are fine. Would rather the ladies not store more direct methods of contact. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

One should never use "real life" methods of contact in this hobby. Its an accident waiting to happen. Mis dialed number, CC in lieu of BCC, facebook harvesting information, hacked email .. list can go on and on.

You can't imagine how many people contact me using their work emails. Sure for screening purposes its perfect, but I always mention to them "open private email account".

Lina
It's a turn-on for me.

. . . But like a fine spice, it must be used sparingly for best results!