NHL Lockout

While I tend to blame the owners and the insane contracts they've been rubber stamping; I would like to give the dickheads on both sides of the aisle a loud and resounding: Puck off motherpuckers!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120916/DA1ALP7G1.html
Firehalk it is greed on both sides
the players will go to Europe or Russian league and play for pennies on the $
Now today all the pre season games are cancelled
  • Tiger
  • 09-20-2012, 01:43 PM
I think just the first week of preseason games are cancelled. Along with the league offices reducing the work week to 4 days (thus a 20% pay cut). I'm sure by next week, it will be all preseason, and the cut will go to 50%.
The NHL needs to get their shit together. They are a DISTANT 4th among the 4 major sports leagues in terms of popularity, and 2 lockouts in less then 10 years is not helping. I was once a die hard hockey fan and would watch the Sabres religiously. Now I could really care less until the playoffs, and then barely watch then. It's sad whats happened to the NHL.
Who cares? That is what is so funny about it. For the most part the sport watching public does not care what the NHL does or does not do.
Go watch your favorite amateur hockey teams. It's more fun and much CHEAPER.
Go watch your favorite amateur hockey teams. It's more fun and much CHEAPER. Originally Posted by BfloEd

Go Amerks!! We still have them here in Rochester,we will even let Buffalo borrow them for a game or two this season!!
After the Baseball Strike Years Ago I have NEVER liked the game as much as I did as a Kid.

Over priced Primo Donnas and Greedy mother Pucking Owners ... BfloEd I think you're right go to Amateur or College events instead!

DD
hehehe ATF calls errrrr a butt call. Oh sorry I know ya not feeling well, I wanted to call another guy. I say I feel better. Well you can I call ya back, may need a ride to. Fuck that I feel much better today.

after that and all done offer ya still need a ride. Ah no tired now. errrrrr sorry dude

anyways topic. turn on TV for light and noise. A baseball game on. errrr forgot who for some reason. errrr focus topic. She ask what sports I watch. Football and Hockey. she goes on who won the Superbowl and Cup last year. crap fuck shit dam I forgot. Then we went on to some other sport.

Bill lost cause. Sabers, well I hope we have a season.
  • Tiger
  • 09-22-2012, 07:19 PM
BaseHockey a new sport.