Craigslist Adventures

Recently, one of the established providers on this site recounted her Craigslist adventures for everybody to read. I was just wondering if any other providers/hobbyists have any Craigslist stories. This should be fun!
I use it all the time to set up gangbangs and glory hole encounters with my gf. Actually getting pretty good at weeding out flakes and fakes and have had some great experiences. Most recently we thought it would be fun to go to a nice late dinner on a Friday, then get a cheap hotel and see how many guys we could get to show up to bang her on the way home from the bar. We tried to schedule them one after another, with some overlap because inevetibly some won't show, but at one point there were 2 in the room, and 2 waiting outside the door for their turn.
I use it all the time to set up gangbangs and glory hole encounters with my gf. Actually getting pretty good at weeding out flakes and fakes and have had some great experiences. Most recently we thought it would be fun to go to a nice late dinner on a Friday, then get a cheap hotel and see how many guys we could get to show up to bang her on the way home from the bar. We tried to schedule them one after another, with some overlap because inevetibly some won't show, but at one point there were 2 in the room, and 2 waiting outside the door for their turn. Originally Posted by velvethunter
That sounds great, bro. CL can be fun. Any providers have any CL experiences they'd like to share? We're looking for something in the vein of what Sandra Dee has divulged.
Got a link to Sandra Dee's confessions?
Got a link to Sandra Dee's confessions? Originally Posted by randall33990
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=490374

Eat your heart out...

Huck
Nice