Who are/were your favourite(s) over the years?

Hey guys,

I am starting this thread as a chart of your favourite providers you have seen over the years. I was originally going to make it only for top 1, 2 and 3, but decided to broaden it a bit due to the fact that some , like myself, could struggle to decide which one is really number one hesitating between a few. So here it is...name your top 10 providers you have seen over the years from any site. While you may list providers from any site, please limit yourself only to providers who are from or were visiting the Pittsbugrh area and you HAVE SEEN in the Pittsburgh area. This is to make it easier for the local guys to recognize them. I will delay mine a bit as I have to go through my archives and pick my top ten, but I promise I will post them within 24 hours. Let's hear yours. Who are your top 10 providers you have seen in the Pittsburgh area to day? Feel free to add more than one provider under say number one, if more than one performed outstandingly. You haven't got to limit yourself to just one but instead rather list who your number ones are.

Cheers!!!
In no particular order:

Dawn Bristow - smooth-n-silky
Angela - Angeldaze
KlassyGerl.

Others may measure up, but these three ladies set the bar pretty damned high.
Emily
Dawn Foxx
Heatherlicious
Anna
Myka
Amanda Monroe
Lauryn Alexis
Dawn Morgan Miranda Minx
Myka, Alyse
Kaitlyn Davis, Paula Allen, Cherishstarr maybe for a 3rd....
Sweet Kandy Kisses
Elizabeth 412
Greensburg Myka, Paula Allen, Callmewhatyoulike, Collegecutie1111 (from Erie but would visit Pgh), Nia, and for a hot minute Rae.Mandi
I enjoyed Jenn and Katie. That was a bargain duo!
Alexissmiles was my ATF and it isn’t close.
Alexis Smiles is probably the prettiest provider to ever grace Pittsburgh. Loved the bj's with gum in her mouth she would blow a bubble after she swallowed. I consider her to be the gold standard even now.

Nine more:
Paula Allen
OTW
Courtney
Nikki
Lisa4Fun
MalloryDoll
Paris
Ariel
Amy
UTR KATE, saw her a few times as a provider and ending up dating her for a while, always on top of her game and reasonable $
Bristol and Lyra
  • A2Z
  • 02-26-2021, 03:28 AM
SUKI the Japanese mixed hot College student from Shadyside.
Allurous Teri Lee
Missy
Greensburg Mika
Michelle