Do you believe in Aliens?

Well, something is zooming around above us. I was listening to a program yesterday. Aircraft are reaching hypersonic speeds without breaking the sound bearer. They don’t seem to have engines or wings for directional capability. Are they Aliens? Or a foreign military. Our government doesn’t know. We may know by June what the Military does know.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...outputType=amp
Marco Rubio: There are UFOs flying over US military bases and the gov't has no clue what they are​​​​
I always felt aliens visiting here is like rich people visiting 3rd world countries. "Oh, look how poor & primitive they are"
Yeah, they are crossing the southern border every day.
Yeah, they are crossing the southern border every day. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
That was good.
There are thousands of islands in the sea. Some big, some small. Some with mountains, some very shallow and are going to erode away soon.

There are crabs on one island. The island that you are on. You are a crab.

It is very difficult for you to build a boat to go to another island, and you don't have any way to view or otherwise communicate with the other potential crabs on those other islands.

So you firmly believe that your island is the only island in the whole ocean that has crabs on it, because it is special, because you are here already. You are a stupid crab.
No....I don't.
yes .. my grandfather worked for JPL .. he told me many stories. So Absoluteafuckily they are REAL

I assumed you were an alien.
  • SD78
  • 03-26-2021, 12:04 AM
You have to be one hell of an arrogant individual to look up, understand what you are seeing and still think that somehow you are the only or even the smartest group of living things in existence.
Well, us homo sapiens ARE smarter than earthworms... or dinosaurs... or protozoa... well, most of us anyway... at least I think so... oh never mind!

The only important question is... do aliens have better sex??
  • SD78
  • 03-27-2021, 10:51 PM
After just the last two years there's ample arguments supporting we aren't all that smart.
Some aliens are cute...