Gifts for clients.

What are some gifts that a provider could give you for a special occasion that you could take home without raising flags?

I keep many of the gifts I give my clients at my incall, so they can enjoy them when they visit.

I try to gift things that they might buy for themselves, but even then it could be suspicious.

Your thoughts? If any ..
I'm not a smoker but maybe cigars? Wine could be good, who doesn't like gift cards?

Men are just like women, they would love to receive gifts as well in addition to companionship. Sounds like a good idea Dreamgurrl
I had a bottle of cologne given to me by a’’friend”. Not because I stunk she liked what I normally used but she gifted me her favorite, and a free session when she had a cancellation once or twice. Then again we used to meet up for dinner just to try new restaurants
I had a bottle of cologne given to me by a’’friend”. Not because I stunk she liked what I normally used but she gifted me her favorite, and a free session when she had a cancellation once or twice. Then again we used to meet up for dinner just to try new restaurants Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
I like how you had to mention it wasn’t because you stink. LOL.
Had to cover that one before someone came at me. I should have probably mentioned it was either right before or right after Christmas. She was in the business but me an her just really clicked. And you my dear are someone I believe I need to meet while I’m up here working
I'm not a smoker but maybe cigars? Wine could be good, who doesn't like gift cards?

Men are just like women, they would love to receive gifts as well in addition to companionship. Sounds like a good idea Dreamgurrl Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Of course.

I suppose a gift card is a good idea if it’s for a place that for sure the client will use and not raise any suspicions. But a gift card is very impersonal and my clients don’t need gift cards for anything.

I honestly can’t Imagine giving any of my clients a gift card now that I’m thinking about it! Lol

Thanks for your input though!
Blowjob?
Blowjob? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Oh duh why didn’t I think of this?

They enjoy paying me for that

So I guess I should charge them twice? Good idea
Flask
Decanter
Whiskey Glass
Whiskey Glass with cigar holder inset
Whiskey Stones
Cigar Case
Cigar Cutter and Lighter
Pen Set
Golf set (cup, tool, towel)
Head Covers for golf clubs
Knife
Keychain
Lanyard
Minimalist Wallet
Money Clip
Valet Tray, Bowl or Organizer
BBQ Gloves or Apron
BBQ Rubs or Sauces
Instant Read Thermometer or Thermopen

Explore this site a bit. Piles of inspiration and items that don't necessarily break the bank, or themes you could weave together with a more affordable alternative.

https://gallantry.com/

Doesn't have to be crazy to be memorable. Just has to be memorable.

That 1942 Comb for example, either style. Classic, small, edc item with utility or something to keep at the office or the car. Easily explainable as a random gift from the boys.

Avoid most things titanium designed for pockets as they have the potential to gouge just about anything, including phones/screens.
Oh duh why didn’t I think of this? Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Don’t beat yourself up, I’m gifted.

Alternatively, you could do tools. Guys love tools. Leathermans and/or Swiss Army knives with the name and number on the case are tits. That’s what I have, along with t-shirts and pullover fleeces. You could use just print DG on there, they’ll pop wood every time they’re cutting wire. If anyone questions it it’s the performance atv parts company, they threw it in with a carb rebuild kit.
The best gift a provider can give me is to be on time, be squeaky clean and sober, provide a clean and comfortable incall and be fully engaged in GFE for entire scheduled time.

I don't need or want anything else.
100% - ON TIME and ready to have fun, uninhibited.
Hang a piñata and fill it with candy bars. I’m partial to Baby Ruths or a dark chocolate, mint KitKat. They’re the bomb. And you can eat the evidence before you get home. But I’m with Stig on this one. I tell my family I don’t want gifts for my Birthday or XMas. It’s not important to me. Although I do appreciate a DQ ice cream cake on my Bday. Yes I do.
I agree the DQ ice cream cake is the best
Is this the one with the chocolate crunchies in the middle?

I don’t eat a lot of ice cream but I do remember this is the main cake for children’s bday parties? Sounds yum