Multi hour dates

Food is required for any date over two hours.

I like to provide a snack spread!

What do you guys do for your multi hour dates?
I live alone but like to cook so if the appt is at my place I usually let the provider pick what shed like for dinner.
I’ve always taken my dates to Hyde Park, Eddie Vs and Lucca’s. Love the atmosphere and food. Miss those days of multiple hour dates. Had a regular for years, used to dine out several evenings a week then the bad habits started again and I lost interest. Would love to find a replacement again but times have changed I guess.
Eddie Vs was great when they did the live jazz. Wonder if that will be a thing again? Beautiful space for sure.
I was there just the other night and it will be back the beginning of may on Friday nights again
I was there just the other night and it will be back the beginning of may on Friday nights again Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica60
That is good news!
Did a couple weekenders, one in Dallas and one in Houston. Those were a blast, but 5-figures so don’t happen often. Found an amazing local girl near me a few months ago who fell off the radar since that I did a ~4 hour date with. She cooked an amazing dinner and we shot pool and BS’d quite a bit. Very erotic.
Sheez, I thought edibles were off the table? But I’ve had many dinners, lunches even breakfasts with providers. Even trips to DQ. It’s all good
Eddie Vs was great when they did the live jazz. Wonder if that will be a thing again? Beautiful space for sure. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Live jazz? What's live jazz?
A person or more than one persons performing live jazz music.
A person or more than one persons performing live jazz music. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Its been so long. I hope more clubs pop up when Covid is all over.
I love to bake so I might take a home made treat or bring some local chocolates or chocolate covered strawberries. A favorite around Halloween is candy corn and peanuts I have taken to many parties and dates just like a Payday candy bar.
Its been so long. I hope more clubs pop up when Covid is all over. Originally Posted by sjomonty
It’s all good now that you’ve been schooled on what live jazz is! My guess is something went right over someone’s head.