What is wrong with people

Some of you might remember this.

Remove Link The Dr
[QUOTE=isaywhynot;1062418754]Some of you might remember this.

Remove link The Dr

yep, had breakfast about a week or so with steve before this happened... damn shame
Cant be to careful these days. A guy I work with is gay and occasionally meets guys off of various sites. A year or so ago a guy from, I believe, Mt Lebanon invited a guy from Grinder or whatever and the guy came over and murdered him. My co worker had the murderer over 2 weeks prior and ended up finding out that guys plan was to murder him but he ended up not doing it for whatever reason.
J15202- fuck that is messed up. Sad world we live in. Thankfully not all of the time.
The cops saved the wrong guy from the fire.
The cops saved the wrong guy from the fire. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
If I remember correctly the original altercation was several days before the fire. I think the 2 were deceased and the fire was a coverup and possibly a suicide attempt.
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.